collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non Paying Bidder & Major Waste of Time: durband78_6  (Read 657 times)

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Non Paying Bidder & Major Waste of Time: durband78_6
« on: December 01, 2017, 03:01:15 AM »
So this chick is a serious waste of time.  On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving this chick sent me an offer on Baby Blue Ribbon.  I countered her offer and sent a reasonable offer (still giving her a decent discount!) which she accepted.  Then I get a message along the lines of "blah blah blah I just left town for the Holiday and won't be back until Monday so I will pay then, ok?"

I responded with, "Sorry, I grant everyone a 48 hour grace period which is stated in the listing.  And just before Black Friday/Cyber Monday I can not grant an extension."

She says, "OK, well I will pay when we get back on Friday which is right at the 48 hour mark.  I don't want to miss out on this pony."

Me, "Not a problem, just know that a NPB case gets opened after 48 hours."

Her, "No problem, I understand", (but think the rules don't apply to me)

Friday rolls around and no payment comes through. :::I OPEN A NPB CASE BECAUSE I'M CALLING UNICORN POO:::

But I get another message ....

Her, "I was suppose to be back home from my trip but I'm not so I can't pay but will soon." ::::ROLL MY EYES::::

3 DAYS LATER ... She sends this gem "Hello, this has been probably one of the worst month ever... I had a little trouble with my card being used by someone else over the last week, which was why my card was not working so I m just getting that taken care of with the bank I should be able to pay for this item on Wednesday or Thursday I hope that s okay thank you so much and I m very sorry"

:::I CLOSE MY NPB BIDDER CASE, GET FEES BACK, RELIST PONY, AND ADD HER TO MY BLOCKED LIST:::

What a circus of excuses all for freaking $19.99!!!! Bye Felicia.

But if you are looking for a G1 Baby Blue Ribbon -- I have one for sale!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 03:03:03 AM by Stiletto »

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Non Paying Bidder & Major Waste of Time: durband78_6
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:09:02 AM »
Thanks for letting us know!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal