collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Hip-Hop

have her
6 (20.7%)
want her
20 (69%)
army
0 (0%)
I'll pass
2 (6.9%)
new to me
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: April 09, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

Author Topic: POTD 4/4/18 Hip-Hop  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 4/4/18 Hip-Hop
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 01:05:34 PM »
I desperately want her and Jazzie. This set is SO Cute!!! But it'll never happen. I'm sure she goes for a lot with her accessories.

I think it depends on how broken the wheels are. They break off quite easily (the static wheels) but these days most of the second hand skating ponies no longer skate because of the rubber on the drive wheels drying out. It's very sad :( I miss being able to skate Melody and Jazzie across the kitchen floor like I did when I was a kid :'(

Hip Hop is a very potent green. She seems like a good match to Baby Splash...

I love the Seaside babies too. I think your right, they'd make a perfect mother daughter pair. :heart:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 01:08:08 PM »
I desperately want her and Jazzie. This set is SO Cute!!! But it'll never happen. I'm sure she goes for a lot with her accessories.

I think it depends on how broken the wheels are. They break off quite easily (the static wheels) but these days most of the second hand skating ponies no longer skate because of the rubber on the drive wheels drying out. It's very sad :( I miss being able to skate Melody and Jazzie across the kitchen floor like I did when I was a kid :'(

I love the Seaside babies too. I think your right, they'd make a perfect mother daughter pair. :heart:

Definitely. And Melody to Splosh. It's just a shame that Jazzie and Splish don't quite match up so well - though Splish does look like she'd go well with Wigwam...

/end of off topic babbling :)

I didn't post a picture of Naynie's HipHop.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I take back what I said about not losing the accessories. I see no sunglasses in that picture. Sigh...

Also, this is from the Rollerskates box, and it features her, and is amusing, so I'll share this too XD

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 01:09:48 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 01:09:43 PM »

Definitely. And Melody to Splosh. It's just a shame that Jazzie and Splish don't quite match up so well - though Splish does look like she'd go well with Wigwam...

/end of off topic babbling :)

I didn't post a picture of Naynie's HipHop.

I take back what I said about not losing the accessories. I see no sunglasses in that picture. Sigh...

:frolic:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 03:31:42 PM »
I love her colour combo!!!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2018, 05:12:59 PM »
I didn't know the skating ponies could actually skate after winding them back! My Melody came to me with a couple busted wheels in the front and there's nothing left to turn.
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal