collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Of feathers and fuzz

North Star
2 (3.4%)
Paradise
11 (19%)
Wind Whistler
12 (20.7%)
Lofty
9 (15.5%)
Hippity Hop
2 (3.4%)
Twilight
12 (20.7%)
Heart throb
3 (5.2%)
Bouncy
3 (5.2%)
Best Wishes
0 (0%)
Surprise
4 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Favorite SS Pegasus  (Read 1964 times)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite SS Pegasus
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 10:04:02 PM »
LAW, of your three polls today I find this one the toughest because I have so many favorites here: Lofty, North Star, Paradise, Bouncy, Twilight and Hippity Hop. I think I'm going to go with Bouncy.

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 01:16:44 AM »
I'm not majorly keen on the So Softs, because they are so difficult to find in good condition - but at the same time, I don't often see one that's so damaged that I wouldn't feel guilty about deflocking.

Anyway, I picked Wind Whistler, because her fuzz-free Euro version is one of my favourite ponies, and of course I love her in the cartoon. Second favourites would be Lofty and Paradise.

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 02:37:05 AM »
No contest for me: Twilight all the way! I would love to have her both flocked and deflocked one day; her colours are just so gorgeous. Together with Angel she is my favourite SS. So thoughtful of you to split the poll like you have!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 11:12:13 AM »
No contest for me: Twilight all the way! I would love to have her both flocked and deflocked one day; her colours are just so gorgeous. Together with Angel she is my favourite SS. So thoughtful of you to split the poll like you have!

Welcome. :good:

Well, I figured it was the best way, because they are the biggest set in G1, even without Sundance, Best Wishes and Satin n Lace. 30 ponies in one poll, is impo, a little too much.

Post Merge: November 28, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

LAW, of your three polls today I find this one the toughest because I have so many favorites here: Lofty, North Star, Paradise, Bouncy, Twilight and Hippity Hop. I think I'm going to go with Bouncy.

Good choice. She's such a cheerful, beautiful pony. She's on a great pose too.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 12:22:26 PM »
It's got to be Lofty :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 01:21:32 PM »
I went with Lofty, too. Happy yellow monochrome delight! I also really like Hippity Hop :)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 07:11:05 PM »
I had to pick Wind Whistler, I used to REALLY hate her because of her cartoon voice being so mature sounding compared to the almost laughable falsetto ones the other characters had and the ~advanced~ vocabulary to me made her sound stuck up. Until I figured out that a lot of her characteristics coincide with the characteristics of an autistic person. It made me look back on my behavior as a child and realize I spoke just. like. her.

Seriously my mom always tells stories about how my vocabulary as a kid blew her away and realized I was hating WW for traits I had...oops.

TL;DR Wind Whistler is autistic, I am autistic, new favorite horse!

Edit

JUST REMEMBERED- Isn't the beginning of the plot of the 43rd animated episode about how WW supposedly doesn't have feelings, because she doesn't outwardly express them in ways that are considered "typical" by her peers? HMMM.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 07:17:15 PM by Sapphire Rain »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 08:52:24 PM »
I had to pick Wind Whistler, I used to REALLY hate her because of her cartoon voice being so mature sounding compared to the almost laughable falsetto ones the other characters had and the ~advanced~ vocabulary to me made her sound stuck up. Until I figured out that a lot of her characteristics coincide with the characteristics of an autistic person. It made me look back on my behavior as a child and realize I spoke just. like. her.

Seriously my mom always tells stories about how my vocabulary as a kid blew her away and realized I was hating WW for traits I had...oops.

Edit

JUST REMEMBERED- Isn't the beginning of the plot of the 43rd animated episode about how WW supposedly doesn't have feelings, because she doesn't outwardly express them in ways that are considered "typical" by her peers? HMMM.

!!!!!

That's so cute! I don't think I've seen that episode yet, but headcanon accepted! I'm also autistic, so that's really neat!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 09:10:40 PM »

Edit

That episode is "Crunch the Rockdog" :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline hilamb

• Myrskyisä yö poni
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dreamer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 11:21:16 PM »
Paradise! But I love Northstar also.  :biggrin:

Thank you :heart:

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2017, 07:42:45 AM »
I really love "Crunch the Rockdog" that made me fall in love with windwhistler my daughter adores her. :)

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2017, 09:28:12 AM »

Edit

!!!!!

That's so cute! I don't think I've seen that episode yet, but headcanon accepted! I'm also autistic, so that's really neat!
yay fellow aspec people
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Online ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 11:21:05 AM »
I'm one too, and on reflection I can totally see it
should be perma-moderated

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2017, 05:20:01 AM »
I like heart throb because im a hopeless romantic
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 06:42:29 AM »

Edit

!!!!!

yay fellow aspec people

I'm also Aspie, I also see Wind Whistler in that light. It's been a headcanon of the community for quite a while, that one ;) but it's great because it represents the experiences of autistic people and the fact that they do have emotions ;) I think it's why WW is the only character whose animated personality I like better than the UK comic version. She's an icon before her time ;)

I also love that there are so many Autistic people in pony collecting. <3

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal