Creativity > Adoptables

Time for Christmas? *Snowfall Adoptables* [Temporarily Closed]

(1/14) > >>

Faeriefalls:
It's almost December and I am one of those people who cant get enough Christmas jitters. Currently got my ultimate christmas playlist going on spotify and I made myself a little avatar in after effects and have been keen to make some adoptables so I thought I would share! I'm toying with my style when it comes to ponies. Im not used to drawing them. Ive spent the better half of my life trying to emulate a mixture of the g1/g1 tales style but I feel so unoriginal and am hoping to find my groove with ponies. I dont know, is this ugly? :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ponies of all breeds welcome! Got big brother versions too! :lovey: Depending on complexity I can try to do alternative wings and horns too. We will see how swamped I get with work now that the silly season has begun! You're welcome to use any of the g1 ponies I've already made and any of the canon ponies too! Got Merry Treats, Twilight, Medley and Chief already.

Doing 4-5 at a time, depending how busy I become. Some might get done all in a day, some over the course of a few. Closing for a couple days or so while I work.

Pickups:
EDIT: Ive gone and made these smaller. Ive maintained all the quality I can but hopefully now they will load faster and wont clog up imgur and the forum so much. Sorry Im still pretty inexperienced with tweaking adoptables for forum use! I will post the new versions and ask you to save the bigger versions at your discretion as soon as you can! If you would like a larger version later down the track, just send me a message. These are intended to be avatars so they should look fine still.
Now these take a few moments to load properly since I created high resolution gifs to maintain as much quality as possible. So dont worry if for a few seconds the snow looks odd or anything. Depending how imgur copes, its safest to save your gif and reupload it to your personal image hosting page in case anything happens to the originals. Once youve received your adoptable, please save it and reupload it and give me the go ahead to remove it from my gallery. I'll keep them as long as I need but its definitely slowing my gallery down!

Free to use:
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

First Batch - Hannah66665, achab1984, Twilight Pink, Brightglowpony, Breyer600, aintnobuffalo, Stormness_1

Second Batch - Shaiyeh, Moonbreeze, Safflower

Third Batch - Sapphire Rain, Khoufu, Saphy, Taxel

Hannah66665:
Oh.my.gosh these are incredible! I absolutely adore your work and I've been quietly admiring it in that  ponysona thread.  ^.^ I would love to claim one of your slots, if it's alright if I get the details to you tomorrow? :3

ETA here's the ref for my girl. (open in new tab for bigger image)

Ponyfan:
These are fantastic. :) I couldn't see the animation earlier but now I can.  Twilight is usually my adoptable pony and I see you've already made a beautiful adopt of her.  I will save the Twilight one. :) 

Ponyfan

achab1984:
What info do I need to give you to make a G1 Scoops from the ice cream shop? I use to use photo bucket to post the pictures but now I cant. :(

Twilight Pink:
What a nice picture! I would love to have one of your adoptables for Christmas, it'll be the perfect Christmas picture.
May I have one of myself pretty please?
I do have pink in my hair, the picture doesn't do me justice  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version