collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C: Wishes do Come True: Mega Bundle!  (Read 3307 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C: Wishes do Come True: Mega Bundle!
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2017, 01:31:31 AM »
Stunning ponies - congratulations! I also didn't know about that white unicorn - big want!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2017, 12:07:31 PM »
Lovely ponies!

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline ScreamingDaisies

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 12:48:41 PM »
Thsnks for answering my question Sunset :) I joined the group I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more ponies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you babyblueducky!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 01:44:11 PM »
Thsnks for answering my question Sunset :) I joined the group I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for more ponies!

Katz Pony Shop on ecrater.com still has some of these bundles from black Friday sales.  Hers is a little different than the one Sunset got I believe.  It only includes one mystery surprise baby and not a whole set of 4.  You have the choice of getting one of those, or Batty Boo, who is just adorable.  She's a Halloween baby pony.  I just ordered mine yesterday.

Clipper also still has a bundle similar to this in his shop Clippers Sales on ecrater.com.  His is different than Sunset's and the one offered by Katz.  Clipper's does not include your choice of Genie, Puppy Love, or Kitty Love.  You get a set of 4 mystery babies and no option to choose Batty Boo instead.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2017, 05:19:49 PM »

Katz Pony Shop on ecrater.com still has some of these bundles from black Friday sales.  Hers is a little different than the one Sunset got I believe.  It only includes one mystery surprise baby and not a whole set of 4.  You have the choice of getting one of those, or Batty Boo, who is just adorable.  She's a Halloween baby pony.  I just ordered mine yesterday.

Clipper also still has a bundle similar to this in his shop Clippers Sales on ecrater.com.  His is different than Sunset's and the one offered by Katz.  Clipper's does not include your choice of Genie, Puppy Love, or Kitty Love.  You get a set of 4 mystery babies and no option to choose Batty Boo instead.

Clipper's bundle is the one I got :). But they are transitioning  so that Clipper only handles the preorders and Katz and the other shops handle the pony orders already released.

Clipper did a live video detailing some of the new molds planned for next year.  Male unicorn, rearing unicorn, and rearing baby.  I'm excited!

Offline ScreamingDaisies

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2017, 06:08:20 PM »
Cool, I think I have some shopping to do! Sounds like there are some even more exciting things in store. I hope these customs keep going strong.

Thank you babyblueducky!

Offline Carebearnmbr46

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2017, 07:22:11 PM »
Your little Christmas family is adorable!  What is the name of the Christmas boy?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:23:52 PM by Carebearnmbr46 »

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2017, 09:07:42 PM »
Your little Christmas family is adorable!  What is the name of the Christmas boy?

I think they have settled on "Dasher".  Some people were pulling for "Jolly Treats" to go with "Merry Treats."

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 09:38:12 PM »
AHHHHH, I love your pictures!  I too got the bundle and I'm so pleased with the ponies!  It's so hard to decide on a favorite, but if I had to . . . I think it would be Celebration (the yellow glitter boy).  I just LOVE his color scheme, especially with his tinsel.  It's like fireworks!

The HQG1C project has such lovely, professional designs.  The symbols in particular make them blend in so seamlessly with my MLPs.  Not too detailed, not too plain, and very creative!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2017, 08:45:56 AM »
Does anyone over this side of the pond sell the white male pony i.e. England or Europe I really want one but I think us shipping would be a killer

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2017, 09:02:01 AM »

Clipper's bundle is the one I got :). But they are transitioning  so that Clipper only handles the preorders and Katz and the other shops handle the pony orders already released.

Clipper did a live video detailing some of the new molds planned for next year.  Male unicorn, rearing unicorn, and rearing baby.  I'm excited!

Didn’t their very first bundle include both the set of mystery babies and the choice of a Genie, Puppy Love, or Kitty Love? Ik the first bundle offered was $5 cheaper than the most recent ones. Clippers site is mainly doing preorders but does still have the bundles up too.

"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2017, 09:05:45 AM »
Does anyone over this side of the pond sell the white male pony i.e. England or Europe I really want one but I think us shipping would be a killer
These sellers are over there:
https://paintkittysstall.ecrater.com
https://store12459202.ecwid.com/?lang=en
http://theponybusiness.com/wishes-do-come-true/

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2017, 09:46:20 AM »
Woohoo! My winter white unicorn arrived today from the US!  :newpony: :inlove:
Now I need to try and forget about her until Christmas Eve...  :lol:

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2017, 10:07:39 AM »
Yey frost has just being bough little Christmas present to my self  :biggrin: so excited

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 10:51:03 AM »
I might have to order these! I keep going back and check them out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal