Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Finally got my pony cabinet set up!

(1/3) > >>

Haruna:
So I'm moving into a new house and finally have room to have a pony display cabinet (as opposed to having my ponies scattered here and there around my room and the guest room!) The cabinet's now assembled (an Ikea Billy bookcase with glass doors) and today I started setting it up. This may not be my final version, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out  ^.^ I've considered doing risers so that more of the ponies in the back can be seen; we'll see. There were ponies that didn't fit in the cabinet and I will probably rotate them out at times to make new displays.

Cabinet full shot
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Top of cabinet

Middle

Lower half

Lowest part

Doors open

Doors open

Doors open -- top of cabinet. The wingers are on the top, obviously, and then on the actual shelf are my mountain boys and other favorites; the theme of this shelf is kind of ponies from other countries.

Doors open -- next two shelves. There's a Year 3 shelf and Year 2 shelf (with a little mixtures from other years), two of my favorite years. Majesty resides over the Year 2 shelf.  ^.^

Doors open -- next two shelves. The ponies here are mostly from the middle years, but there's not as much of a pattern except for I like them and they're usually on the same shelf as their setmates.

Doors open -- same shelf again and bottom shelf. Several of theses ponies are from later years; then there are general favorites and my Little Pretties collection.

Safflower:
Nice display! It looks great :)

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Wonderful display!

achab1984:
Ok first thing is that you have a very nice collection of ponies!!! Second I think that you need to get another one! :)

Kikwifluff:
Love your display! :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version