Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Four Playsets and a Lunchbox

(1/5) > >>

Safflower:
One day I was scrolling through craigslist, looking for ponies. I stumbled upon a listing of four nearly complete, almost mint G1 playsets for $40. I have to admit, I kind of screamed :blush: I was (and still am) shocked! G1s are rarely in my area and when they are they are way overpriced (for instance, a dirty, grubby, broken shell of a Show Stable with a couple of grimy, bitten, and common G1s and G3s for $60). Pics under the spoiler!
Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is everything before I inspected it. These are the only matte white floors I have so excuse the shoes and other things!(The thing in the upper right conner is my mom's shoe. She walked in right as I was taking the picture, lol :biggrin:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

First off, the Perm Shoppe! It is way bigger than I thought, lol. It is so nice though! This is what it looked like when I first opened it. You can see the bag of accessories and Fifi in there :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here are all the accessories! The only things that are missing are the fashion foam and the cart. The purple ribbons are still so curly too!

Here are some close ups after I've cleaned it :)

The makeup is barely touched, aside from the lipstick. You can still see where the eyshdow hasn't been touched!

Next up, the Pretty Parlor! I'm glad this one came with the correct pony! My other one came with a Lemon Drop, lol :biggrin:

Here are all the accesories! Sadly, poor Peachy is missing Twinkles. Blue Belle, Minty, and Lemon Drop's tags are all missing too. She has all the other accessories, including the correct ribbons though! :biggrin:

I noticed something weird about the hats though. All the pictures I looked at had their colors switched! I think it's cool though :)

Here it is all clean! Peachy still has waves at the base of her tale from being braided. I think it looks cute :biggrin:

Now, the Sweet Shoppe!

It isn't missing any accessories! Im so happy!

Here it is all clean! Excuse the wig in the background, it's from goodwill and I'm still trying to fix it. Didn't realize it was there :blush:

Last of the playsets, the School of Dance!

The only things missing are the yellow ballet box, a leg warmer, and a dance card. The leg warmers and tutu are so cute!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here it is all clean! Baby Half Note has somewhat curly hair and no rusty eyes, which is great  :) She looks adorable in her attire :biggrin:

The seller threw in a lunchbox as well! It is so pretty :heart: Thanks for reading my first brag! I apologize for being annoying in the shoutbox for a couple days :blush:

Shy Violet:
Wow! Such an awesome find and everything is in such great shape. I love play sets, huge congrats!!

Leave a Whisper:
Wow!  :inlove: Everything is so sweet and lovely.  Enormous congrats!

lovesbabysquirmy:
All that for $40!  WOW CONGRATS to you!!!

achab1984:
WOW! That is a great find! Congrats! :)  Looks like who ever played with them was nice to there toys! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version