collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: trevobegeman_0 And poniesandpetals *Updated*  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: trevobegeman_0 And poniesandpetals not very good customer Service!
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 05:39:03 PM »
poniesandpetals has a long history (and a few different IDs as well). There's a few threads about her here already.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
poniesandpetals has a long history (and a few different IDs as well). There's a few threads about her here already.

Oh no!! That is not good. Do you have a link to those threads?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:28:12 PM by achab1984 »

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 06:27:42 AM »
Now I am dealing with another seller that has not given me shipping info or no pony yet. Now they will not message me back! :(

Ohhhhh poniesandpetals is on my Bad Trader List.  She's been around for years...  :( 

here's some other threads on her:

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,369865.0.html

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,308205.0.html
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 09:03:32 AM »
Now I am dealing with another seller that has not given me shipping info or no pony yet. Now they will not message me back! :(

Ohhhhh poniesandpetals is on my Bad Trader List.  She's been around for years...  :( 

Thank you for the link! I sent another message last night and got three back not very nice ones. And then all of sudden I have a tracking number! LOL Will see how this all works out and I hope this pony does not have bad hair. I paid $20 for it!

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 11:46:56 AM »

Thank you for the link! I sent another message last night and got three back not very nice ones. And then all of sudden I have a tracking number! LOL Will see how this all works out and I hope this pony does not have bad hair. I paid $20 for it!

Hope you didn't bid $20 because of her photos... she is a master at disguising flaws in photos!  :(  And she's been known to use unknown hair product that isn't 100% washed out...
After many years of making collectors crazy with her "Dot100Dogs" ID, she switched to the "poniesandpetals" ID. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2017, 12:04:59 PM »

Hope you didn't bid $20 because of her photos... she is a master at disguising flaws in photos!  :(  And she's been known to use unknown hair product that isn't 100% washed out...
After many years of making collectors crazy with her "Dot100Dogs" ID, she switched to the "poniesandpetals" ID. 

This is what she posted in her listing! Her hair was set with just water only and curled with sponge curlers, (no curling irons). She is in excellent condition. But now that I look super close to the pictures it looks like the front forlock is cut! There is nothing in the listing about it either. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-My-Little-Pony-1989-SPARKLER-RARE-Very-Pretty-/263330284757?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=vljCttC7bZ9CVMqHLQcP47nT2WY%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is the pony!

And why does her pictures of a blue tint to the them? She had a show and glow listed and it looked the pony was blue in color while her true color is green. The seller paid a lot for her and was not happy with it by there feedback! I would not be either!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:08:52 PM by achab1984 »

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2017, 12:45:06 PM »
Hmmm well I would say definitely closely document what you know about this listing and the pony... screenshots and all...

if you're overall happy with the pony and for what you paid, that's cool.  that means you are one of the lucky transactions with her, because those do happen too!  :) 
Just.... if you feel that the photos were very very professional and made the deciding factor for you instead of The Pony (that might need cleaning) then usually you are overpaying since you're emotionally attached. 

Confession: even *I* have bought from her on Ebay ;) ;) ;)  but it was TOTALLY a 120% impulse moment.  I was happy with my pony but did in the end, wish that I had spent less, at the offset of having to clean one up more so! 

but i hope that she is lovely and has a personality that you fall in love with!  :)
The Bad Trader List

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2017, 09:17:36 PM »

Oh lord, that chick that been around for a long while! I remember the commotion she caused with Dot100Dogs but I had forgotten she changed her name and was the same person.  What a piece of work!  He/She/It/Unicorn (not sure if she is male or female) should not still be allowed to be selling on eBay.

@lovesbabysquirmy  - You should start a list of eBay sellers who are proven trustworthy and members of the Arena.  That might actually help direct a lot of new buyers.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:19:37 PM by Stiletto »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2017, 09:58:45 PM »
Hmmm well I would say definitely closely document what you know about this listing and the pony... screenshots and all...

if you're overall happy with the pony and for what you paid, that's cool.  that means you are one of the lucky transactions with her, because those do happen too!  :) 
Just.... if you feel that the photos were very very professional and made the deciding factor for you instead of The Pony (that might need cleaning) then usually you are overpaying since you're emotionally attached. 

Confession: even *I* have bought from her on Ebay ;) ;) ;)  but it was TOTALLY a 120% impulse moment.  I was happy with my pony but did in the end, wish that I had spent less, at the offset of having to clean one up more so! 

but i hope that she is lovely and has a personality that you fall in love with!  :)

Yes I do hope she is what I think she was when I saw the post! I thought that I was getting a good deal but now I see there are a few others listed for the same price also. :(

You want to know what is funny. I went on ebay tonight and now it shows the pony was not shipped. That little box picture is dark when the item is shipped but it no longer is. There still is a tracking number? I have never had that happen before! LOL

Even if that pony is clean I still am going to clean her myself. I cant stand all that smelly stuff others do sometimes. I have bad allergies and asthma.

Yes a list with good sellers sure would be nice to have to look at! :)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »
I can try to work out some kind of "Good Pony Sellers" list  but it's hard to do, without coming across as, "These are my friends and you should ONLY buy from THEM".

Knowing that a seller is a good one before you get knee-deep in a transaction, kind of takes a few years of feeling out the market, I don't know if it's something that can be put into words. 

However I have spent the past week MASSIVELY updating the Bad Trader List and I am about to debut its latest version but a list of "good sellers", yeah that I can probably do!  :)
The Bad Trader List

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 02:11:43 PM »
Ok wanted to post an update! I got the pony today and she is very nice. It does suck that she has a forelock cut though. When her hair is pulled back you don't see it so much. The rest of her is good. She did not have any stuff in her hair to make it stiff and dry. I did wash her thought right away. I wont buy from her again for the slow shipping. And the messages she sent back to me and no tracking info. 

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: trevobegeman_0 And poniesandpetals *Updated*
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2017, 04:24:48 PM »
She did list that the pony had a haircut, but it was deep in the description!  Certainly not something just jumped out at me.  Just put her on your "do not deal" list.  She purposefully hides flaws all the time. 

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2017, 04:59:18 PM »
Oh wow, I didn't realize this was the same person as Dot100Dogs.  Yeah, she has quite a history.

I wish there was a "don't want to buy from this seller" option on eBay because how the heck are you supposed to tell if they change their name?  I don't think the 'blocked bidder' list prevents you from buying from them . . .
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2017, 05:25:06 PM »
oh ya your right Skeen! I did not see that till this time. I read it a lot slower!  Ya she is on my do not buy from list now. 

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2017, 10:54:04 AM »
Oh wow, I didn't realize this was the same person as Dot100Dogs.  Yeah, she has quite a history.

I wish there was a "don't want to buy from this seller" option on eBay because how the heck are you supposed to tell if they change their name?  I don't think the 'blocked bidder' list prevents you from buying from them . . .

I wish it did have that kind of alert system, but unfortunately you still have to search the sellers' ID manually through the Bad Trader List to see if anything comes up.  Ebay is not really helpful for us collectors in that sense.
The Bad Trader List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal