TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

trevobegeman_0 And poniesandpetals *Updated*

(1/8) > >>

achab1984:
I just wanted to give a heads up on the seller. I know they did just sell a lot of G1 ponies and buildings in the last week! I bided on a baby pony and won her. Well the thing is I bought and paid for her 8 days ago!  :mad: I was going to open a case in the morning and guess what! I get a tracking number! I still am going to leave them the feedback they have earned! If you have bought from this seller and still waiting I would love to hear from you!

Now I have another one to add to this list! poniesandpetals, I bought a pony from them on the 24th. I still don't have a tracking number and no pony yet. I messaged the seller and they said the pony was sent out and would be right back with the tracking. That was  four days ago and still no message back or taking or pony! I sent them another message the other day and still nothing. Yet they have listed more items for sale on ebay! Why do I buy from these kind of people!!!  :( GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Ringlets:
I'm sorry that you had a disappointing waiting time for your parcel to be posted , that can be really frustrating I know :hug:
 haven't had chance to check out their ebay profile ,, but what does the seller say about shipping times? sometimes there are people who can only ship once a week etc  and will mention in the description that your marcel may not be shipped for  (insert number)  days . What was your estimated arrival time? :what:   I would check out all of those things first before considering what feedback to leave about shipping times just to make sure ;) 
If the person is supposed to have shipped more quickly than they have but they've been delayed for some reason, they should have at least contacted you to let you know that :awake:

achab1984:
It said that my arrival time would be today and they printed off the label yesterday.
It says standard shipping with no shipping time anywhere on the listing.

The only description that there is on the listings is it says Dots.

When I go under there feedback they have 2 negative for never sending out the item to the seller. And 1 neutral for very slow shipping.

This seller needs to post that its going to take a week for the item to me mailed out. That will save them from more bad feedback.   

Thank you for your advice Ringlets!

lovesbabysquirmy:
Oh goodness.  I hope it all works out soon for you!

achab1984:
Note, I have been checking the tracking number and also called the postal office and they said that the package has not been picked up yet or brought to the postal office with that tracking number!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version