collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Tempest's Real Symbol?  (Read 4405 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Tempest's Real Symbol?
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2017, 07:25:25 AM »
Oh, I definitely think her lack of symbol is just Hasbro being lazy :p The bat pony figure lacks a symbol too and he has armour that covers his flanks. If it turns out Tempest really doesn't have a symbol (story-wise, I mean) then I think it'll probably just be a happy coincidence that her toy is blank, rather than something they planned. If that makes sense.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2017, 04:26:45 PM »
I wish she had a symbol. They're what make mlp "mlp" to me. So far the brushables I saw on ebay are blank under the armor so now to me it's confirmed I guess. I think I might not buy her because of it. The idea of an adult blank flank is a bit intriguing but I can't help but just think it's Hasbro being lazy.
Same with the sea ponies. I would probably like them if they had marks... but without, no.

That's funny, earlier today I was looking at the toy of Skystar (in Hippogryph form) and Pinkie Pie and for some reason, when I saw Skystar didn't have any symbol on her flank, I put the box back on the shelf. I didn't think about it clearly until just now, but I think that is exactly the reason I didn't buy her. She just didn't really feel like a MLP toy without a cutie mark.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2017, 08:56:37 AM »
I was never much a fan of G1 seaponies either  ^^; plus
Spoiler
hippogriffs are half pony so they should still have marks right? :P 

If later it comes out Tempest does have a mark it'll be really odd her toy not having it. Maybe I was hoping for a reveal like when we learned of Photo Finish's mark from her toy. I'm still annoyed by Mane-iac, lol.

Well considering Breezies don't for whatever reason.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal