Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Favorite Pony Colors?

(1/5) > >>

Leave a Whisper:
Favorite body colors. 3 choices. Please tell us. I do love almost all colors, save for brown.

Mine are blue, because its always been my favorite color, yellow, even though I don't like it, I love yellow mlps and uh...ooh. Its hard to choose between purple, green and white, but I think I'll go with purple.

Xenotropos:
I only collect the G4 blindbag ones.  My favorites are the little white and dark brown ones -- although my all-time favorite is a dark blue-green one with almost magenta mane and tail.  This same colour comes in a transparent version that I just adore.

tailrustedtealeaf:
White (G3's with rainbow hair always get to me), purple, and....grey! I love Snuzzle and I wish that some more recent ponies took advantage of how nice the right shade of grey looks with a pastel color.

Leave a Whisper:

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on November 19, 2017, 06:30:45 PM ---White (G3's with rainbow hair always get to me), purple, and....grey! I love Snuzzle and I wish that some more recent ponies took advantage of how nice the right shade of grey looks with a pastel color.

--- End quote ---

Me too. Gray with pastel green or lavender would be lovely. And of course the classic Snuzzle look. Oh, but Velvet Bow is rather high on my wishlist.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Thinking of some of my favorite ponies, I seem to really a lot of ponies who are purple (Spring Song, Twinkler, Pillow Talk, Twilight Twinkle), blue (Princess Royal Blue, Waterfire, G3 Seaspray, Paradise Palms) or yellow (Tic Tac Toe, Lemon Drop, G3 Morning Glory). I also quite like green ponies (especially since there aren't many of them). Of course, the hair color(s) combined with the body color is also very important!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version