Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

So soft ponies: now with photos

(1/4) > >>

Gator:
I already have all the G1 so soft ponies, but I really would like to have some deflocked.  So I bought a box lot of several online that appeared in bad shape in the photos, just for the purpose of having some to deflock.  But once they arrived, they look great!  Best Wishes looks mint!  Hippity has a pink mane!  All they need is a bath... Except Twilight.  Twilight is awesome except for something that I assume is lipstick on her mouth, as well as staining around the muzzle.  Will lipstick wash out of a sosoft?  Or should I send her off to be deflocked?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And I really want a deflocked Best Wishes, but this gal is too nice.  Guess I'll keep looking.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Best Wishes' mane still has factory curl.  Tail is all wild, but not frizzed.  Body perfect. 

Hippity has pink hair, so that's an upgrade for me (even though I think my old Hippity looks good w/ white hair).  Her front feet need washing. 

Buttons was just in the lot.  I don't need her as I already have several, as well as a UK version.  Don't know what I'll do with her.  She's got lipstick too.

Oh, and there was a random G2 in the lot, Petal Blossom.  I think I will send her along to Good Will.

Leave a Whisper:
Congratulations! Ooh you have Twilight? Super jelly! Its funny how you can get so-called baity ponies, only to have them be gorgeous isn't it?

Gator:
Yes, so glad how nice they are. 

Leave a Whisper:
You gonna show off your new beauties? I'd love to see.

achab1984:
We would love to see some pictures! Congrats on them though! If they are in great shape I would not do anything to them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version