Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi everybody!

(1/2) > >>

Samlamaja:
Hello,

I want to introduce myself! I am a norwegian woman and I am 34 years old. I live in the northern part of the country, so by now winter is not only coming, its here. I am married with two kids, and I work in a museum, and I love every minute of it. I introduced my childhood ponies to my daughter some years ago, and sadly som small items went missing (steamers bandana and the twin momma babies). When I opened eBay to look for replacement for these items something happened and boom I started collecting. I found my little wiki and I had so much fun exploring my childhood memories. So now Im here, pleased to meet you all!

Samlamaja

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! I am in my 30's also like many collectors on here!

You have joined a great site to enjoy this fun and wonderful hobby! :)

glitterball:
 :cheer: :welcome: :green:
Welcome! I was the same - just buying a couple of ponies.... turned into buying so many more!  :lol:

Livia:
Hi Samlamaja!
Welcome!!
It is exactly the same way I started collecting about a month ago. Just wanted to add a few ponies to my childhood collection for my daughter to play with...now she's not allowed to touch them anymore.... :biggrin:
PS: I did buy her other (not MLP) ponies to play with...
 :lovey:

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Working in a museum sounds like it would be worlds of fun!!! Oh the adventures one could have :frolic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version