TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Updated: The International shipping was sent, thank you ponies.

(1/4) > >>

scarletmoon:
Im writing to ask if you Would  give me an advice of this topic? .  about a shipping trade,
Im dealing with   members of the arena, they are collectors. we have a shipping trade between Countries.

I received ponies for them here in Mexico ( they used my address) , and then I  sent them to Country they live. ( What I already did)

They have received my ponies too in USA, during the year, the ones I bought from ebay  and they are supposed to send them to Mexico.

But one of the girls gave my ponies to her friend in Canada (it was suppossed the shipping was going to be cheaper.)

They are arguing is too expensive to send to Mexico with a tracking a number.

I made a trade with a Canadian girl this year , the shipping for 6 ponies was 24 CAN registered.
I made a trade with a UK member too, was 24 usd

I dont have problem on pay for the shipping, but they say  with tracking number will be 100usd to Mexico from Canada. ( mail overrating the price).

My first question was, Which mail should I use? to have a register or tracking number so the price wont be that expensive.

I have got an address in Canada to send the ponies, and sent an email to this girl, to ship there, but she didnt answer at all.

I bought them from ebay. I  trust this member girls, we are  trying to get a solution, so I hope we can get the best way to deal.

What would you do with this situation?

lovesbabysquirmy:
I hope the mods can help you out, but what I do know is that CanadaPost (with tracking for international destinations) is SUPER stupid expensive now.  Getting the ponies OUT of Canada is not going to be cheap... :(

tulagirl:
Wow that is super high, but I am not saying it is the wrong quote or anything.  It may have something to do with it going fully registered, insured, maybe express and tracked.  A lot of people want all of those things to protect themselves in case a lot of items go missing or are damaged.  You need moderator help though if we have members who have received your end of a trade and have not shipped to you.  Usually shipping costs are agreed upon prior to sending and getting involved in a trade. It sounds like you are writing that you sent your ponies but are having problems getting the ponies you were supposed to get in a trade due to unexpected shipping costs that the trader has encountered.

jrr74:
Have them send you the link to the website that they are using to calculate shipping.  In fact, have them send a screen shot of the quoted price if it can show the rest of the pertinent information at the same time (weight, shipping from, going to, type stuff)  I have no idea why someone would think it is cheaper to ship from Canada instead of the USA.  Definitely contact a moderator.  If you click  on the staff list tab near the top (home  forum  help  rules  search...Staff list...), it will show the administrators and moderators for the arena.  Good luck!!

Stormness_1:
This sounds awful. If they agreed to a trade, they have to hold up their end of the bargain, regardless of shipping costs (they should have factored that in!). It probably cost an arm and a leg for you to ship to them as well, but you did it, because that was the agreement. At the very least, contact a mod, this isn't right!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version