collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Grand Champions?  (Read 139 times)

Offline StrawberrysweetsTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Like a strawberry, I'm sweet but I can be sour too
Grand Champions?
« on: November 06, 2017, 12:20:30 PM »
Went looking for more of my mlp stuff and since joining here I have been wondering if I had any GC horses.
Well found these but the horses dont seems to have any GC logo on them just their blankets(?). I didn't find their foal so i am gonna guess its in another box somewhere (WHY DO WE HAVE SO MANY HIDDEN ROOMS in this house?!?)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The brush have a GC logo
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The stallion

The mare

The beige mare

The two brown have magnets in their muzzles and can move their neck and head up and down.

I am not sure if the stable belongs to them or not. But any experts knows?
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TommeLise+Kai

Offline kCherry

• ***Doll-Sized Moogle Mod***
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsesed *-*
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: Grand Champions?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 03:30:36 PM »
I'm gonna bump this over to the Toy Box for you since GC line didn't include dolls. Might find someone who can answer your questions over there. ;) GL finding out the info you are looking for!!!

OT, I'd like a house with hidden rooms! LOL

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 04:19:08 PM »
Whoops! Thought I was in the toybox  :redface:
TommeLise+Kai

Offline kCherry

• ***Doll-Sized Moogle Mod***
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsesed *-*
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 04:31:02 PM »
Whoops! Thought I was in the toybox  :redface:

No worries! ^.^

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login *** You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 08:44:42 PM »
Nice horses. :)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline xTic_Tac_Toex

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »
Yes, they are Grand Champions :) The mare cream coloured horse is the Selle Francais mare 'Bruchetta' from 1999, and I believe the two Feed 'n Nuzzle horses are the Morgan mare and stallion from 2001 - the stallion is Debonair and the mare is Promenade. The mare should have come with a foal the same colour as her who has a matching yellow blanket.

Also I believe the stable is from the 'Chestnut Ridge' line - I used to have it as a kid :) 

• Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:56 PM »
Yes, they are Grand Champions :) The mare cream coloured horse is the Selle Francais mare 'Bruchetta' from 1999, and I believe the two Feed 'n Nuzzle horses are the Morgan mare and stallion from 2001 - the stallion is Debonair and the mare is Promenade. The mare should have come with a foal the same colour as her who has a matching yellow blanket.

Also I believe the stable is from the 'Chestnut Ridge' line - I used to have it as a kid :)

Thank you :D
TommeLise+Kai

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 07:58:27 PM »
I had a hunch those were the nuzzle and feed, but i was not sure. My siblings had some, but I do not collect them..