collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 Check lists?  (Read 392 times)

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
G1 Check lists?
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:57:50 PM »
Besides dream valley are there any other websites that have check lists? I remember one from years ago where you could upload pictures of ponies from your collection, but I don't think that site is running anymore.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
Re: G1 Check lists?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 09:53:49 AM »
I don't know about a website, but I have an awesome one in an Excel doc. I wish I could remember who made it. Props to the creator, because it is awesome! I can share it with you, but I have to do it tonight when I get home. I don't have it on my work computer.

Edit: I forgot I have them on Google sheets!

Here is the US Checklist (I did not make this one):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wWBxBRIm_qt6-LZz3bagwLBhautyTTWM8dULzhziJEc/edit?usp=sharing

Here is the UK Checklist (I made this one myself):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IzXFEd5hLNi3B5d3qnepAPkDTJP0CUcD-rKpkKla0vw/edit?usp=sharing

They have tabs along the bottom separating the ponies by year of release.

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 09:35:19 PM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 10:08:38 AM »
I think strawberry reef has a G3 one, or possibly one for each year that you can combine to make a complete G3 one. I can't remember if there's a G1 one, but have a look, you might be in luck.

I made my own based on one a pony friend made for US G1, but the original is long gone, and I have tweaked mine heavily to reflect my own wishlist for each gen, and what was now a simple checklist is now a multi-page document with all the ponies with wishlists, checklists, percentages, running totals and all that crazy stuff. I can have a look on my harddrive and see if I can find any trace of the original or the original filename, that way I might be able to point you in the right direction, it was a good base for mine. EDIT: The original is gone, I only have the very heavily modified doc for my actual collection on the cloud drive, and my HDD fried itself a few years back with all of my original checklist files I used to build it. (I'm kind of devastated, there were some real relics of amazing checklists, like MLPcollector.com, dream valley's one, and some fun old nirvana ones) Thank goodness I have hard copies. One day I'll re-type them and put them back online for fun.

However; here's a link to the Dream Valley one through the wayback machine I tracked down, just because I'm just that nice (and I woke up early and have nothing better to do, haha):
https://web.archive.org/web/20160306213507/http://kimsites.net/dreamvalley/checklist_main.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:21:38 AM by Stormness_1 »

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 11:56:00 AM »
Thanks!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 01:38:56 PM »
Thanks for the links - these are really handy!  :thumb:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2017, 04:06:39 PM »
Those are very nice Google Sheets, whomever made them :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2017, 12:10:41 PM »
I've been writing out my own on paper by hand. I'm dividing them up as follows: Two bulky checklists of the US retail separate-sale ponies and pony friends and their accessories (broken up years 1-5 and years 6-10), Checklist of playsets and gift packs, individual checklists for each of those playsets and gift packs for their contents, checklist of mail order ponies and their accessories, checklist of other special ponies and their accessories.
Now, there is a bit of a stipulation for my lists: With the exception of the ponies who were rereleased as So Softs or with some other major change (namely, TAF Buttons), I've only listed ponies for the year they originally appeared in. At the same time, for my personal taste I will count any version of the Original Six as a satisfactory representation of that pony in my collection, I'm not insisting on getting the original flat foot versions.
should be perma-moderated

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal