TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Sketchy Non-Paying Pony Bidder - mlroc0 (0) [Update: 11/20/17]

(1/3) > >>

Stiletto:
It's possible this person is a member here as I know they are a "pony person" and not just a random eBay-er.

Non-Paying Bidder:  mlroc0 (0)

This person sent me an offer on a G4 pony.  I countered it, and he/she accepted, but did not pay.  I realized this was a new account so I politely sent a couple of invoices/payment reminders with no kind of response before opening a Non-Paying Bidder case today.  They finally sent me a message today saying "I don't need your toy anymore because I found it cheaper somewhere else", so they have no intention of paying.

The mailing address was one in New South Wales, AU but instead of a name associated with the address it just said "Mlpfever".  Just seemed odd.  And since I assume they will soon be creating a new account the email address used was [email protected]

Regardless if they are just that unaware of how eBay works or not I feel like I dodged a bullet.  Now I just have to wait for eBay to close the case so my item can come out of "ebay limbo" and get re-listed.  Just a heads up for other sellers.

achab1984:
Why do people do this!! I hate it when they do this to people! :(

Thank you for the heads up!

Stormness_1:
There was that one really dodgy Aussie pony buyer way back when, perhaps they've risen again? Drives me nuts because it gives us all a bad name, and it's already expensive to ship here, so sellers end up just blacklisting Australian buyers. We're not all like that, and I'm sorry to here about your difficulty! I have 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller, with positives up the wazoo here and on the trading post, have NEVER had a negative pony transaction, so we are around down here - don't give up on the Aussies!

Stiletto:
Don't worry Stormness, I won't be banning AU anytime soon ; D  In fact one of the best feedback I have ever received was from an Aussie father who purchased a G1 for daughter. 

lovesbabysquirmy:
Ew, thanks for sharing with us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version