collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Share your great pony stories!!  (Read 703 times)

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Share your great pony stories!!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »
www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/en_US/view/15899893/
It's a series that should be read in order this is the first one it has links to continue

Happy depends how you look at it. It's made many people cry but to me it's a happy story because with each story in the series a little more happiness is added

I'm the artist and create the plots and most of the characters then my friend takes the pile of info and makes it stories which I edit, except sunset I wrote that myself but it's part of the series just very short.

If anyone reads it let me know kay I love feedback

Post Merge: November 09, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

Er old art is old it's been a long time since the early stories

Offline FiddlePhan

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://myworld.ebay.com/specialefxgreetings
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 02:13:54 PM »
I've told this story in other threads but will share for new folks.
I was out with my aunt doing volunteer work and at one of the homes I spotted Mimic in the window.   MIMIC!!!   She was my pony grail at the time.    I kept thinking about her sitting in the window.  It was an old folks apartment building so I assumed she was maybe a grandchild's pony.
I wondered if maybe they'd be interested in having a bunch of other ponies in trade for Mimic.  The worst they could say is no.
My mom and stepdad went to the apartment and it was a little older lady who lived alone and had no grand kids.   She worked at the Salvation Army and got Mimic from there and thought she was pretty so bought her and put her in the window.    She didn't want the bag of ponies I'd brought and didn't want to sell her but instead wanted to give Mimic to me.    She was no well off so my family got her to accept some money anyway and I came back another day with a little stuffed puppy in thanks
Mimic is my special girl and will never be cut from the herd even when I eventually have to downsize to move.   

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »
Does it count if you won a pony? I was so surprised to win Ice Crystal in a raffle at the Trading Post. He will always be special to me.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal