collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I need 3DS transfer help.  (Read 446 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I need 3DS transfer help.
« on: November 07, 2017, 07:55:04 PM »
Okay, so I bought Pokemon Gold and Pokemon Silver via download when they came out a couple of months ago.  I just bought a 2DS XL so that I could transfer one of those games to the new console for trading pokemon purposes.  However, I can only find information on how to transfer EVERYTHING on my 3DS and I only want to transfer the ONE game.  Does anyone know how to do this? 

Also, if I delete the game I wish to transfer over would I be able to just re-download it to the new system?

Trying to find the answers to these questions on the nintendo support site was impossible so I'm hoping someone here knows the answer.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: I need 3DS transfer help.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 06:25:52 AM »
When I got my new 3ds XL I wanted to transfer over only Animal Crossing, but there was no way for me to do so. I had to transfer over everything.
I'd imagine they'd want you transfer over everything so that your nintendo account is only connected to one device, as they don't want people sharing accounts to get multiples of games out of one purchase.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: I need 3DS transfer help.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 08:53:56 AM »
I get that but they should have made it so that you could transfer over one game and it would delete off the original.  It's possible to do, they just didn't bother to make it that way.  :pout:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal