collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MOC Alternate Birthflower March - Badly Discoloured, Should I De-card?  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Starlove1978

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MOC Alternate Birthflower March - Badly Discoloured, Should I De-card?
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »
PLEASE don't decard her  :shocked:
She is on the Danish card, and I believe many Danish people would love her. I do love her  :lovey:
I am sure you can sell her as she is, I am just sure I can't afford her, even she is my month  :biggrin:

Or just keep her as she is  :satisfied:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: MOC Alternate Birthflower March - Badly Discoloured, Should I De-card?
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 05:22:17 AM »
I agree with the not decarding option. It's a fallacy that major flaws on a pony that's MOC can be magically fixed by removing them from the packaging...often if they've developed flaws WITHIN the packaging, and yet the package is still sealed, that suggests it's something deeper going on and probably all you will do is reduce her value and take a rare item out of the market. Which is not good.

I have seen that pony on ebay before too, and I love the card, it's beautiful and very rare to see, but she was always out of my price range so I never followed it up. It's a shame she's so damaged but I would still keep her as she is.

If you don't like her, you can try to return her or sell her to someone else in the community...but honestly, given the rarity of one of that set in the original package, if it were me I would probably just keep her as she is...?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal