collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Season 7 Finale and Story Ideas  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
The Season 7 Finale and Story Ideas
« on: November 04, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »
I've been working on revamping my "Little Ponies Lost" idea that the G1 ponies were originally from Equestria and sent to the world of G1.  I wanted to slow the pace a bit with the ponies having to find Dream Valley after some adventures of them wandering in this strange world.  Having to actually learn the language and meeting the peoples and getting an understanding of what they're facing.

Then the show dropped the Season 7 finale in my lap with some interesting details.  The runes caught my attention in particular.

The premise is this.  Starswirl the Bearded has gone missing...again.  This time, it's not limbo, but to another world.  As a young stallion, Starswirl was obsessed in creating spells to manipulate time and space.  Although he failed many times, he gained the attention of one with the knowledge that he sought.

The creature was a queen of a powerful empire with incredible technology and magic.  He spent years there studying its magic.  He went there an aspiring magician and returned a legendary sorcerer with the knowledge of two worlds.  His various portal spells are based on the magic of this world.

Since he has returned from Limbo, he has gone back to see how his friend's empire has fared over the past millennium.  However, more than a year has past with no sign of him.  It is feared something has happened to him, and a world with a powerful empire when the ponies were just a fledgling society poses a grave risk.  It is decided to send a small cohort to look for him.  Since soldiers would be seen as a provocation, a group of civilians posing as merchants, explorers, and fortune hunters.  However, the world they arrive in is nothing they were expecting.

So, thoughts on this idea?
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: The Season 7 Finale and Story Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 01:14:14 PM »
This is coming from someone who is totally unfamiliar with the latest seasons of FiM, but the idea sounds very interesting to me!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal