collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stuffed Animals  (Read 2729 times)

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Stuffed Animals
« on: October 30, 2017, 06:36:39 PM »
Do any of you here collect plushies? I have a fairly big collection of horses and other stuffed animals :) I get just as excited about plushies as I do about MLP :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Stuffed Animals
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 06:42:36 PM »
I like stuffed animals. :) I have several Build a Bear animals, most of my childhood stuffed animals including my Ducktales Webby and Hoppo Wuzzle. I sill get a new stuffed animal every once in a while.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 07:06:09 PM »
I LOVE stuffies!  I have quite a few and still have to hold myself back from buying more all the time, especially Build a Bear.  :lol:
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 07:15:47 PM »
Yup! I have tons, but only a small percentage were able to come to my house (the rest being stored at my parents).

I collect mostly Disney plushies or dragons. Trying to collect all the Toy Vault Godzilla plushies too. I have a near complete collection of 2000's care bears at my parents and lots of BAB's (mostly ponies). Sometimes I just pick one up because it's adorable.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 09:13:56 PM »
I have a few, mostly from childhood, many penguins, and dinosaurs!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 09:55:01 PM »
Cool! I looove collecting Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron or Spirit: Riding Free plushies, or anything horses <3

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 10:40:09 PM »
I love plush too. My favorites are the more realistic style animals. I love to get one when I visit a zoo or aquarium as they are cute and also represent a memory. When my husband(then boyfriend) and I went on vacation to Monterey Bay and visited the aquarium he bought me this awesome cuttlefish and i bought two mini octopi to sort of represent us. They are always holding each others tentacles! I got a really great furry sloth from the local zoo where we went for our engagement photos and we posed with him for a few of the pictures. We went to Monterrey again for our honeymoon and this time they had the most amazing anglerfish plush! So of course one came home with me.
I still have a few of my childhood plush, particularly a somewhat dingy 101 Dalmation puppy Patch. He was such a favorite. I have started a collection of handmade Posey plush due to swaps.

Sadly most of my plush are stuffed in a trash bag as I haven't found a home for them in my new apartment yet. I miss them :(

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:05:50 AM »
I don't collect them but I have a small random family. I have quite a few owls, which began five or six years ago when my parents bought me a pink owl to take as a good luck charm to London when I did my Masters degree. He's still here with me, along with a friend I brought back from Innsbruck airport (it was love at first sight, such big bewildered eyes, though getting him back was a bit tricky as he's more than a foot tall...) and they both live on my bed here in London. Now they have another slightly odd friend in the form of Kirimi-chan, who is essentially salmon sashimi. I suggest googling if confused...;)

I admit to having brought too many Pokemon plush back from Japan. One beanie style Lilligant lives here in London with me, along with a tiny fluffball owl my sister gave me and a squirrel I got from Lisbon airport (yes you see a pattern with me and airports O.O). They live on my cabinet.

On my shelf I have a Halloween owl which was a good luck present from sister at the same time as the pink owl. He is in charge of the shelf which also features 2 or 3 dolls, some ponies, and a small critter army of tiny keychain plushes (some of which are sushi, one is ebi-frei, one is a little oyster in a shell. Also some sheep and an alpaca. Most of those are Japanese. Two I brought back with me, the others I bought here.

At home I have three custom plushes made for me of Bleach characters which live on and around my desk. I have two owl plushes that live on my bed...oh, and I have a couple of carebears, mostly given by my sister. I have Good Luck, he's the one I like. Naynie gave me an elephant cousin which she was given for free at a carboot sale and she already had it. I don't collect Care Bears but I've picked up one or two.

And I have pony plush, of course. Most of the G1 plush are in the attic and I would get rid of them but my sister forbids it so they stay. In my room I only have Honeycomb and the three G1 babies, plus a couple of G3 plush including my large Sunny Daze from Australia which I love even though I have no space for her really. One day she will get to come out and flop all over things again.

So those are my meaningful plushies. I have other odd ones here and there and some from childhood, but mostly those are the ones that I have a bond with.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 06:10:32 AM »
I have 22 Beanie Boo owls (see sig), one toucan and one flamingo. There's also a parrot out that I hope to get soon.
I also have a goose called Wanda from the Blue Nose Friends collection, and a couple of plush ducks from my childhood.
(I love birds)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:55:06 AM by EnaRocketQueen »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 06:38:49 AM »
I have quite a few on my bed, and I collect the seiff ones too.  I also have a ton from the claw games, that I am handing out for Halloween.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 06:40:13 AM »
I've got a few, but I'm looking to maybe sell some of them because they do take up a lot of space!
When Neopets was making plushies I got a handful of those, but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to give them up.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 09:14:32 AM »
I have a few :)  Some from my childhood, some game related ones, and a few that my fiancé found funny that are related to a specific event that happened.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »
Oh yes I certainly do^^ I have quite a large collection:

https://imgur.com/a/YWK1e

and the dragon ones my husband and I have:

https://imgur.com/a/pgkNb

my realistic lioness plush Ghali that is the size of an adolescent lioness (have yet to find her since we moved but she's here somewhere x.x)

https://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/art/Couch-Felines-301995441

our giant Maleficent dragon:

https://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/art/Nightfury-and-her-mom-208129839

I have a few pony plushies in another corner of our bedroom but haven't taken a photo yet. I have the Build a Bear Muffins, Celestia, and Fluttershy, small TY Fluttershy, a small Rarity plush, Funrise Vinyl Scratch and Funrise Fluttershy

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »
Love plushies! I have quite a few Disney Aristocats plushies, and a few Disney Pocahontas ones as well. I've also got a couple of BAB plushies. They're just so soft and cuddly!

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 03:03:38 PM »
I just have a small collection:

4 bears
1 monkey
2 cats
4 dogs
1 wolf

As a child I had a huge collection of plushes though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal