collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Glitterball (UK) wants to buy G1 (baity) SS Scrumptious (to de-floc)  (Read 817 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
** Update **

I am now looking for G1 SS Scrumptious   - to perform a de-floc  :cool: (white body, green hair, watermelon symbol)

Again, I am not too fussy about condition, so please let me know if you have one for sale, even a baity one!

Especially interested in UK sales (purely for postal logistics) - but USA/Europe sellers are cool too!

#######################################

I am not a fussy collector, in fact, I would be willing to consider a baity pony , subject to looking at photos / right price etc. If she needed a re-hair, I would be cool with that, it would be a labour of love; certain small marks are OK. Pony cancer - well, depending what the rest of her looked like, I would have to decide, but do let me know!

So - if you have a spare pony that needs some extra tlc and a new, loving home in the English Home Counties, please pm me!

I am based in the UK and use Paypal.  I also have a friend based in the USA (San Jose) who may be able to accept parcels too and can then pass them on to me in-person at a later date.

Thank you!  :hearts: :hearts:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 10:45:04 AM by glitterball »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: Glitterball (UK) wants to buy G1 TAF Buttons (yay I got Nightglider!)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 01:46:44 AM »
le bump!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal