collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can anyone help me with a Fizzy quest? Birthday gift for a child' going on 30 ;)  (Read 1469 times)

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
I must say Fizzy is pretty awesome!

As far as retro stuff Fizzy isn't on that much stuff. She was on a pair of socks at Primark, but I'm not sure if they would still sell them. You can however find them on eBay. She was part of a 3 pack of socks along with Milky Way & a Starshine Unipeg?

Typo brand My Little Pony Pencil Case with TE ponies (not sure if it's licensed or not)

Pyramid International has a retro notebook coming soon with Fizzy & several other ponies on it.

Amazon UK shows a bedding set with several G1 ponies which may include Fizzy as it looks like the same pattern as the above notebook.

Pastel Dreams has an overpriced pair of platform shoes with her on (although she has the wrong colored hair), but it's good for a laugh at least.

Vintage stuff:

Fizzy has a few variants including 2 Spanish variants & a reverse symbol one.

Blue boardered folder with Fizzy Muchik & several other ponies.

Very Rare stoneware mug 1986 found in Sweden & Scandinavia? Also, a sipy cup & bowl may exist.

She was in several of the comics. Including #42 Fizzy & the Flying Fish; #57 Fizzy's Fizziwhizz Party; #168 FizzyWhizz Flower Night; #194 Happy
Fizziwizz.

Fizzy was in a lot of the original tv show which as been released on DVD. I don't know if that was something you & she watched as children, but you could get it & watch an episode that has her in it a lot. Or if you can find scanned images of the comics (again I don't know if you got those as children, but it would be something fun to share together.) I know there are scans of Applejack's Amazing Adventure (it tells the origin story of the Twinkle eye Ponies) that you could probably print out & share.

Unfortunately Fizzy really isn't on a lot of merch, but hopefully with any luck you'll be able to find a way to incorporate her into your sister's b-day.

Post Merge: October 26, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

Someone on Tumbler named Heck Yeah Pony Scans posted these from the comics & they are pretty amazing:

Applejack's Amazing Adventure
http://heckyeahponyscans.tumblr.com/post/63730194370

Fizzy & the flying fish
http://heckyeahponyscans.tumblr.com/post/30922070856
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 05:29:39 PM by Princess Fizzy »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Hi all :) Thanks for the links, information and ideas! I will be thinking stuff over this weekend when I can pry my brain out of my chapter and see what I can figure out.
@LadyFizzy, one of the reasons my sister is most attached to Fizzy, aside the fact she is her first pony, is the Fizziwhizz night connection (more so than the animated series, though she still has childhood comics and vhs). Fizziwhizz night in the comics is based on the idea of Guy Fawkes Night here in the UK which takes place on the 5th November and involves fireworks - my sister's birthday is also November so she associates the two together and with the pony.

There are some great ideas in this thread so I will have to see what I can do. Hopefully something Fizzy will come to call.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Little-Pony-Double-Duvet/dp/B06XTNQNH7/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1509105128&sr=8-10&keywords=my+little+pony+duvet

The retro duvet is great and has a pony with Fizzys colours on it. I have this on my bed, I love it! I'm going to get a second one when I find one in a sale somewhere so when that ones in the wash my bed is always ponified :D

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
No, I am losing my  mind. I blame the Modshrooms.

I have figured Redbubble out. I think I might be able to get her something nice for her birthday.

Thank you everyone for your help :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:07:15 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
It might have been me with the plushies, I did make a Mimic and Fizzy both.  I am not taking commissions right now though, too much non-pony adult real-world bs going on (plus my sewing machine is somewhere in a storage pod in my driveway...). 

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
That Fizzy shirt is so cute!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal