collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Non-US Pony meets- McDonald Pony Exchange?  (Read 211 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Non-US Pony meets- McDonald Pony Exchange?
« on: October 20, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »
I am putting this in the corral in the hopes that someone who is not actually planning to trade (until they saw this!) will see this and help me out!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There are two full boxes of these guys, from G2 to G4. I'm sure there are accessories, too- I just haven't gotten down that far.

I am looking for someone who goes to some bigger meet-ups anywhere that is not the US. At our last Minnesota Meet, I ended up with a whole basket of McDonalds ponies. Lots are G4, I also have a whole mess of G3 McPonies.
I can only assume this happens at your meets, too- you all have piles of fast food ponies, no one needs them, so you bring them home or donate them. Meanwhile, we really want your free box ponies. Do you want ours?

I propose a trade. I will send a bunch of our freebies to you, to distribute as you want (fairly, I hope) at your next meet. You can send me your freebies, and I will take them to the next Meet. Funny thing, I actually will have to figure out a fair way to distribute them, they are in high demand here.

Let me know if this interests you, or drop me a PM. Other people who go to meets, feel free to post here too! I have lots of freebies, I can send to more than one Meet!

I also have some MIP ones- those I would like to trade on a one-to-one basis with other MIP ones, but I would love to include them in the box!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 12:32:25 PM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal