collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are some of your long-time childhood wants?  (Read 1730 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What are some of your long-time childhood wants?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2017, 03:34:50 PM »
Right now the play set I want the most is the waterfall one , does not matter what one I still dont have it.  Other than that I just need fifi's boutique I destroyed mine, as well as the bathtub set. I have most of the birthday one as well still missing parts.

Offline forever_cuddles

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2017, 03:43:39 PM »
My childhood grails were Surprise, both mom and baby,  and they were the very first ponies I bought after discovering eBay.

Mother and Baby Surprise were two of the first ponies I ever had way back in the early 80s. Sadly, I lost the mom when I took her to a pool and left her in an unlocked locker in the changing room. I still have my original Baby Surprise, plus another one I got just for display. I really want to get an adult Surprise again!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 01:11:12 AM »
My childhood grails were Surprise, both mom and baby,  and they were the very first ponies I bought after discovering eBay.

Mother and Baby Surprise were two of the first ponies I ever had way back in the early 80s. Sadly, I lost the mom when I took her to a pool and left her in an unlocked locker in the changing room. I still have my original Baby Surprise, plus another one I got just for display. I really want to get an adult Surprise again!

I've gathered a small army, I think I have like 20 babies now and about 5 adults. I especially adore Italy Mommy. Owning her MOC was my ultimate collection goal. I also have the baby MIB, but the box is wrong, I'd prefer to have her in the German box one day. They are just so beautiful! I hope you get your Mommy again soon. Sorry you lost your childhood one.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2017, 06:27:36 AM »

I've gathered a small army, I think I have like 20 babies now and about 5 adults. I especially adore Italy Mommy. Owning her MOC was my ultimate collection goal. I also have the baby MIB, but the box is wrong, I'd prefer to have her in the German box one day. They are just so beautiful! I hope you get your Mommy again soon. Sorry you lost your childhood one.

Me too that sounds terrible. I love baby and mommy Surprise. I have a small baby surprise army. :) I have a neat collection of surprise items but I always look for more.  I need more Surprise merchandise in my life.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:29:52 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2017, 05:22:36 AM »

Me too that sounds terrible. I love baby and mommy Surprise. I have a small baby surprise army. :) I have a neat collection of surprise items but I always look for more.  I need more Surprise merchandise in my life.

Any photos to share?? Please, please!

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2017, 05:55:56 AM »
Any photos to share?? Please, please!

I shall see what I can do it might take me awhile to dig everybody out. :/

Offline starstrider

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2017, 03:09:08 AM »
When I was a little girl, I had a fantasy that I could have a MLP themed bedroom.  In my head I could see it - pretty rainbow coloured ponies galloping across my bed sheets and quilts, prancing ponies dotted across my curtains, pink walls (of course), pony pictures and posters, and rows upon rows of my ponies displayed on shelves.  Alas, my parents were unable to provide me with such a ponified room at the time.  But now as an adult, I can pursue my childhood dream!  I have taken great delight in obtaining the items I envisioned in my girlhood fantasy, the many different patterns of bed sheets and quilts and pillows and such.  And of course now I have a such a collection of ponies that my child-self would shriek in delight to play with.  Fulfilling the fantasy, finally!  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:11:23 AM by starstrider »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RoseNoire

• Scribbles Pony
  • pony count : 243
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2017, 03:24:23 AM »
I've always wanted to possess G1 sea ponies since I knew they exist. I don't have a single one yet, but I'm still searching. I am probably obsessed with them because I love water. Well, that's pretty obvious.
I also want more flutter ponies. I only have 3 : Morning Glory, Forget-me-not and Lily. They are really adorable. I love their slick body and their wings. In fact, I want them to create more unique wings for them. ^^
Rusty/frizzy pony restoration tutorial
Drink'n'wet pony restoration tutorial
G3 Twist and Style petal parlor thorough cleaning
My collection | My drawings
-> Made by Witchvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
-> Made by Starrynights

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2017, 02:13:18 PM »
I don't have any.  :) My only great pony want that I never got as a child was the show stable, and honestly I don't think that I would get the feeling of greatness anymore as I would have as a kid, even if I got to unbox a pristine one now. Not worth it to me.

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline CactusBloom

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Formerly leafcascade
    • View Profile
    • My Pony Blog - rileyspones
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2017, 08:27:42 PM »
The ponies I wanted as a kid/early teen are still high on my wishlist now! Specifically Wysteria, Kimono, Desert Rose, and Rainbow Flash.

I did recently get some of the ponies I wanted as a kid: Forsythia, Skywishes, Valenshy, and Periwinkle. I hope someday my herd will include all of my childhood faves!
Formerly known as leafcascade
Hope you have a wonderful day!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2017, 01:47:35 AM »
I don't have any.  :) My only great pony want that I never got as a child was the show stable, and honestly I don't think that I would get the feeling of greatness anymore as I would have as a kid, even if I got to unbox a pristine one now. Not worth it to me.

Me too! My school friend had the Show Stable and *how* I envied her! But after getting Dream Castle I never looked back. I have seen the Show Stable on sale at boot sales but have had no real desire to buy it (but Brandy the dog was always a cutie!)  :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 07:24:32 AM »
I did finally obtain my childhood want of baby pearly the mermaid pony, I was on a private forum and someone in Australia had them. We did a trade, and the trio are finally together. I never saw that pink  gal in stores, only the blue one that I bought, and the purple one. I knew they existed, only never saw them in the wild.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal