collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Minnesota Winter Party! Sunday December 10th!  (Read 12930 times)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Minnesota Winter Party! Sunday December 10th!
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2017, 04:31:47 AM »
I've got little gift bags for everyone to collect cards for the exchange, but they could hold a little piece of candy or whathaveyou equally well! ;)  They are snow-white, and I will have colors & stickers & glitters for an impromptu decorate-your-own-bag activity if anyone pleases.  :biggrin:

We're pretty good on chocolate with the fondue, but could use a couple more bananas & other good dippable treats if anyone doesn't have time/interest/ovens to prepare something else for the part-tay.  ^.^

Now just to set up the house! Raffle table, dice game gifts, tables for a few ponies,... it's almost time! :holiday:

(Glad to hear Neon is okay!!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2017, 10:36:47 AM »
Hi guys, Erick and I are running behind a bit! I lost the bag with my dice game gifts, so we needed to stop at Five Below and I'm wrapping in the car.

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 11, 2017, 07:24:02 AM »
Well, that was super-fun! I'm sorry I get a little spazzy at pony meets, they're so much fun!
Thank you, Blackfrost, for my amazing gift. Lincoln snuggled under the blanket the whole ride home. He was asleep before we made it to highway 35.
Thank you, Ponyqueen, for hosting. You and The King are such amazing and gracious hosts, even when things go a little South. And I love my mittens!
Moondancermilkyway, you rock! You just quietly saved the dogs from chocolate overdose and saved the world from red velvet.
Jocelyn and Erick, it was fabulous to meet you. At the next meet, I would love to talk sewing! I'm excited to see another seamstress in our group! Erick, Foxfire was very impressed by you and your sense of humor- next meet I will pay more attention!
Kazz, those clay things are awesome! I love them!
Gusty, big hugs in general from me and Lincoln! He played with his truck until he passed out!
I know there are more thank-yous to come, but I'm coming down from a serious sugar high.

I will post some pictures this week.
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 11, 2017, 10:15:31 AM »
Just letting everybody know that my party has gotten home safe. Thanks for a great time! :heart:
And thanks again to Aurora for my swap items, just in case I forgot at the meet lol.
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2017, 06:16:18 PM »
Thank you everyone for an awesome meet! :D
Thank you again to Ponyqueen and Ponyking for hosting our little soiree once again - as Aurora mentioned, you're such gracious hosts! :D Your dogs are wonderfully behaved, and it was fun to see your lizard eating. ^.^
Moondancermilkeyway, thank you for being another voice of calm in the transgression that is red velvet anything! :D
Jocelyn, your cupcakes are amazing! I didn't mention it at the time, but the melted snowman made me laugh! I may be joining in the sewing discussion, if it ever transpires. :)
Thank you Aurora! I hope to have more made for next time, though I'll have to use different head pins - these ones I used are so hard to bend it's rediculous! X( Not a shock about your sugar high, though! :lol: I'm also glad Lincoln had a grand time of it! :D
Foxfire, I'm glad you liked the present I gave you! I forgot to mention, but that pendant's chain is sterling silver--the advantage of being able to buy in bulk! ;) Try not to eat all of the chocolate orange in one sitting - I know that can be difficult to not do (at least, it is for me!). :lol:
MNGusty, it was great seeing you and the girls again! Are they always so well behaved? I don't recall them ever getting in trouble at our meets! :O Hopefully we'll see you all again at the next meet as well! :D
SapphireRain, I'm glad you were able to join us again - your dad is so awesome, being willing to drive you up! Thank you for sharing you Mimic with us - such an sweet find! :D
Bainca, it was great seeing you again - you're such an awesome cook! Thank you also for sharing pictures of your FairyTales collection! :O
ScarlettKitty, great to see you again as well - soooo glad you have a new job that is so much better than the old one! Now all we need to do is get you into a different apartment complex (though if stomping boy upstairs moved out, maybe it's not so bad now?). :D
Hopefully Peggy will be feeling better in time for the next meet--she's spending the night in the hospital. :( Turns out her meds are off, and they may have finally pinpointed which medication is causing the problem. :huh: Any well wishes would be appreciated! :D
Blackfrost had a great time - she's taking care of her mom at the moment (of course) but mentioned on the car ride home that she had a blast, and we all look forward to the next meet!

It was great seeing everyone again! My apologies if I left anyone out of the above! Everyone have a great holiday season and take care! :awake:
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline Blackfrost

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 12, 2017, 10:04:01 AM »
Thank you all for the fun time I'm really sorry if my mom seemed so off..  as Kazzy stated I actually took her to the hospital she spend yesterday in the ER and moved to a room last night.  She still there today due to lutetium toxicity, and frankly I'm glad I play the worrywart card cause mom could of had organ failure and died if we didn't get this found out in time.   Her level went from 1.8 which is way over the normal mark and why she was kept over night and today.   She more alert alittle grumpy for being there but very tired and sleeping alot.. she basically been poisoned and poison control actually been calling and checking on her every few hours.   She had fun honestly she did.. its just her meds and such where messing with her.. :(   I'm sorry for her outburst to I hope folks can understand..

Thank you again for the wonderful time :) 
Weeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 12, 2017, 06:03:39 PM »
Blackfrost, you handled it so well! It is overwhelming to have that many people around even when you are feeling good- I don't know if most people even noticed, to be honest! It was a pretty heated game! Kudos to you, and I am glad you caught it before anything worse happened. Give her a hug for me when she is ready!

https://imgur.com/a/TxZLJ
This link should take you to the album with the pictures!

But here are a couple just for fun! I didn't get a group picture---Your Majesty????

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:50:46 AM by Aurora »

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+152)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2017, 05:20:55 PM »
Hope you guys had fun.... didn't want to ask for anymore weekends off or I would have come!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
Ya I am going to go and check out those pictures right now! :)

Looks like everyone had a great time! Did that chocolate fountain explode!? :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 05:41:25 PM by achab1984 »

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2017, 06:26:16 PM »
I didn't know they could, but yes! The fountain exploded about ten seconds before everyone walked in the door. A bunch of us arrived at the same time, and it took us a little while to see the edible walls! Kudos to Moondancermilkyway, especially- she kept the dogs from eating it and washed the floor!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 06:27:52 PM by Aurora »

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2017, 07:06:39 PM »
Thank you ponyqueen for hosting such a great meetup, it was really fun! And thank you to everyone for being so welcoming :) Both Erick and I enjoyed meeting you all. Special thank you to ponyqueen for letting us into your home, ponyqueen, ponyking and Aurora for helping us out when we must have looked lost, and Gusty for the ponies you sold me - with Minty and Snuzzle, I've completed the original set :D I'm glad everyone liked the cupcakes, and the sloth bags lol. I am looking forward to the next meetup, and would love to talk sewing!

Blackfrost, I'm glad your mom is feeling better, and I hope they stay on the up and up for her!

Offline bubbles171

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Thank you so much shiverdam my 2 loves combined
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 20, 2017, 12:54:30 PM »
thanks for sharing pics

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 21, 2017, 08:10:15 AM »
thanks for sharing pics

Hopefully you can make it next year! Or you could host! I would love to see your collection, even downsized!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal