collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ponycon! My Excited Drivelling Thread.  (Read 524 times)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • MOC Mimic
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
Ponycon! My Excited Drivelling Thread.
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:44:07 PM »
I am so excited for Ponycon next weekend! The last one I went to was Cardiff. I was very pregnant, and very sick. I actually had my son less than a week after. My OH was also being a bit special (a ****. He was just being a total ****). So although it was wonderful, for me it could have gone better.  :lookround:

I have a non-specific wishlist for shopping, including another Mountain Boy, a Nirvana or two, a load of G3s to try and complete some sets and some fakies just because  :P I am going on Sunday so I don't expect there to be many bargains left, apart from maybe people trying to offload some low-end ponies before they pack up.
I'm also really looking forward to picking up Batty Boo and Puppy Love who I have preordered.

I'm not really dressing up per-se - well, I have a wig and wearing as many pony-themed accessories as I can cram about my person, so if you see a fat bird with a badly made tutu and furry legs and covered in ponies that will be me  :lol:

I have no idea if there are any talks on Sunday, I need to go on the site and have a look.

Yay Ponycon! One week and counting  :lol:

[moving to Pony Fairs, and also edited for language ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 08:47:18 PM by Kiwi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Re: Ponycon! My Excited Drivelling Thread.
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 04:25:51 AM »
I love you! This post makes me so happy, i wish i was going just so i could keep an eye out for you!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Be kind and sparkly!
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 07:55:00 AM »
Gingerbread, I wish I could join you! Looks like I won't be able to make it, oh well.  :shakefist:

A few years ago I went to a few comic-cons, what a great atmosphere, I imagine Ponycon will be ace!

If I could have gone *sigh* I would have looked for a Nightglider and perhaps some other TAF pretties who are on my grail list. Oh and of course have had a look at the customs stalls as they are so very interesting! Not forgetting - looking for g1 baits that need a little tlc too!

Looking forward to seeing any pics and your report / brags!  :biggrin:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
I am going. Right now I am worried most about the fact I have to get back from Paris the night before and then get up early in the morning...coupled with the fact my sister is meant to come with me and I really hope she isn't going to find the most expensive pony in the place and try and persuade me to buy it (because she will).

I don't dress up but I am going to take my Taffeta bag that PKW made for me if I remember to put it in my case when I go back to London in a day or two. I find Ponycon is great but awkward in terms of matching people to names online now that they no longer give name badges like they used to. So I figure a bag with Taffeta on it might be as good as a name badge...maybe? I dunno.

I am hoping to go both days if I am no completely shattered after Paris but my sister is only doing the Saturday so I will definitely be there on the Saturday and hope I'll be there on the Sunday.

I am always looking for MIP ponies and also backcards. I got some lovely Flutter boxes from gaspode last year. Also I have a tradition of picking up the US release rainbow babies with their silkier hair at ponycon. Three out of four so far, mostly from Whitney. Hoping there's a Brightbow this year to complete the set ;)

Otherwise I go to see ponies, see other people enjoying ponies, and occasionally to persuade other people to buy expensive ponies ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+189)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • My personal site
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 12:22:34 PM »
I'm going! I'll be helping out at the PonyBusiness's stall :)

Will bring some Nirvana's and htf merch with me to sell and will also do on the sport art commissions ^^
But... lol... I really need to start sorting out what to take with me xD Can't wait until next weekend!

G2 Backcards wanted! |||| Looking for 35th Anniversary Minty!
|||Deviantart|||Website||| Commissions|||Sales|||Wantlist|||G2 Website|||RedBubble|||

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 12:38:47 PM »
I won't be able to make it.  :cry:

And I wanted some bait ponies. :bawl:

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

Offline Barnacle_lady

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 01:07:29 PM »
I am also going :) I am preparing my luggage so I don't have much to pack the day before the flight.