collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Boys  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: G3 Boys
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 01:43:20 PM »
Imagining G3s with feathered hooves and hyperventilating a little :lovey:

That'd be awesome!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 07:31:45 PM »
That Kimono's Townhouse is funny stuff! My toys would kill for a place like that.  :lol:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 08:19:06 PM »
oh man, what an interesting topic! i would have loved to see what they would do as far as body molds, considering we'd had g1 boys get unique molds, and g2 boys getting the same ones. i personally love the Clydesdale molds of g1, but i like that they kept g2 kind of gender ambiguous! :devious: growing up as a gay and transgender child, the gender of my toys changed all the time, so i particularly enjoyed g2 reusing the molds (even though in retrospect, it was a little lazy).

i do love the 'clydesdale'/fuzzy hooves from previous gens, i think it's super cute! i would love to hear more and have had a few prince ponies and seaponies as well! i have a lot of love for g3, and i always wondered if i had just missed out on the boy ponies, but now i know they never made any, so i feel a little better! :P

and some say that star catcher is a boy because of a typographical error in one (or more?) of the books, and as a kid who had that book, i always just assumed he was a he! :whoa: a lot of the g3 ponies' genders could be a total tossup, like star catcher's coloring is that of the transgender flag! wonder what that could mean, hehe! :P i'd love to see some representation for ponies that don't adhere to a certain gender (like how legendary pokemon are typically genderless); i think that would be super neat!

i agree with a lot of this! i also think it would have been neat if there were boy ponies of both different mold And same molds. like some boy ponies were clydsdales, and some werent. I guess Sports Time is a good example, but i wish there were more. I also fully believe that kids playing with them should be able to pick the gender of their toys no matter what they look like lmao!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wishlist

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2017, 09:21:27 AM »
I wouldn't mind G3s with feathered hooves, but I'd want both male and females with feathered hooves.  I think making feathered hooves a gender-specific trait was one of Hasbro's stranger ideas.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal