collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC: HTF MIB G4s Is this a fair offer?  (Read 367 times)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
PC: HTF MIB G4s Is this a fair offer?
« on: October 12, 2017, 10:34:49 AM »
I have some rare earlier G4s that are pretty hard to find and sought after apparently and since I don't really collect G4 I was wondering if this is a fair price for them? I have them listed for $200 for the set on eBay. Is this too much or too little?

- Snow Catcher w/ pet

- Lily Blossom w/ pet

- Feathermay w/ pet

- Flitterheart w/ pet

- Cherry Pie w/ pet + DVD

I priced accordingly bc I noticed a MIB Flitterheart listed for $75 on her own! :whoa:

I also have a best offer option and have received the following offers: $50, $100, $140, $150, $155, $168. Which is closest to a fair price? I don't want to be under sold but i also don't want to charge too much. :huh:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:49:36 AM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: HTF MIB G4s Is this a fair offer?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 01:14:37 PM »
Listing lots, you're always going to get bargain hunters.  If you want the best return, you're better off listing individual items.  For prices, check completed listings on eBay.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC: HTF MIB G4s Is this a fair offer?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
I don't have time to list individually and need cash asap so I accepted the highest offer. It seems to be going to a collector and not a reseller so I'm ok with getting less if it will make someone else's day. :bigups:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal