collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Fakie Appreciation Thread! Show us yer Fakies!  (Read 2132 times)

Offline Livia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
  • Newbie G1 collector since October 2017!!!
Re: The Fakie Appreciation Thread! Show us yer Fakies!
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2017, 08:05:38 AM »
I've never seen one that's white with grey hair like yours before, but it looks like a Hair Pony :)
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Coffee is an awesome name for her!
[/quote]

Thanks Endless_collectathon! Wow, yours is exactly the same pony, just different colours!

My pony is actually a light toffee colour with darker brown hair - don't know if photo shows differently on other devices maybe?

Maybe this photo shows it better...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I didn't listen!
    • my deviant art page
Re: The Fakie Appreciation Thread! Show us yer Fakies!
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2017, 10:14:14 AM »
lets see. I have a few interesting ones

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the remco donkey

this weird small elephant

more under the spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

catch me on tumblr  general/ random blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
custom / toy collecting blog : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login