Pony Talk > Pony Corral

The Fakie Appreciation Thread! Show us yer Fakies!

<< < (138/146) > >>

LadyMoondancer:

--- Quote from: Delphian on December 02, 2021, 06:51:49 PM ---Saw this rather adorable fakie listed for sale. Anyone know if she's from a certain line of toys? Almost looks too well made to be a typical dollar store fakie.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

--- End quote ---

Ohhh, I have one of these (different colors), I love their eyelashes!  No idea where they come from, I found mine at Goodwill.  The bird symbol on that one is adorable. <3

Fassaite:

--- Quote from: Delphian on December 02, 2021, 06:51:49 PM ---Saw this rather adorable fakie listed for sale. Anyone know if she's from a certain line of toys? Almost looks too well made to be a typical dollar store fakie.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if this is the exact origin, but I remember this type of pony being included in large packs of ponies called "Wonder Pony Land" (these sets also include other common fakie molds)
Heres an example, image is not mine:

These can usually be found in discount stores like Burlington Coat Factory, dd's Discounts etc. I hope this helps!  :)

invaderhorizongreen:

I call her shroom pony she is huge and her hear is just so nice for a fake.

Delphian:

--- Quote from: Fassaite on December 06, 2021, 09:37:22 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Not sure if this is the exact origin, but I remember this type of pony being included in large packs of ponies called "Wonder Pony Land" (these sets also include other common fakie molds)
Heres an example, image is not mine:

These can usually be found in discount stores like Burlington Coat Factory, dd's Discounts etc. I hope this helps!  :)

--- End quote ---

So cute seeing all the variants to this fakie! :D Thanks for the info too! I hope I come across her in the wild some day. I just love her curly bangs.

SunPony:
I found these adorable unicorns at walmart just before Christmas.  There were maybe five different color combos, but all with the same pose.  I loved them all but I just grabbed this one!  The tail is rooted, and the mane is interesting because it is part molded, part rooted.  The rooted part is pretty luxurious, it has not two but FIVE rows of plugs!  The heads do turn.  I really like the way the body shows some actual horsey anatomy, like in the shoulders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version