Pony Talk > Pony Corral

The Fakie Appreciation Thread! Show us yer Fakies!

(1/146) > >>

Gingerbread:
My fakies have been boxed up for a few years now. These are old photos - I need to get them out for a proper spa and photo shoot when I have the space to display them properly.

One box 'o fakies
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Frumpets or Crumpet pose fakies (these are great,  some even have the faint traces of the original ponies' symbol on their rump)

Purple stumpy Bow Tie fakie

Llama? fakie

I love the fakies especially that are taken or based on G1 moulds and symbols, they just have a certain appeal which I think is super-cute.

Please show me photos of your fakies! Aaaaalllll the fakies.

[Topic merge ~ Mirn]

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Here's my one single fakie!

Strawberry Swirl:
Do bootlegs count? Because I have a few!

I call this one 'Fakity.' Her lil necklace is from a CMM Skywishes.

But these two are my faves, "Princess" Applejack and "Princess" Rainbow Dash. I didn't realise AJ lost her crown until after I took the pics though lol.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:

--- Quote from: Sapphire Rain on October 10, 2017, 10:09:04 AM ---visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But these two are my faves, "Princess" Applejack and "Princess" Rainbow Dash. I didn't realise AJ lost her crown until after I took the pics though lol.

--- End quote ---

Those Princess fakies are wonderful!

Gingerbread:

--- Quote from: TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 on October 10, 2017, 08:15:13 AM ---Here's my one single fakie!

--- End quote ---

I love these fakies :lovey: Never seen one with two symbols on one side before, he's really cute!

The bootlegs are ace! I have a few including the Princesses. So many variations that I would like though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version