collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony: The Movie Concession Souvenirs? SPOILER FREE THREAD!  (Read 6917 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony: The Movie Concession Souvenirs? SPOILER FREE THREAD!
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2017, 06:53:50 AM »
So the movie was out today at my local cinema - aaaaand - ZILCH merch  :enraged: oh well, my kid enjoyed the movie + this weeks comic (UK) has a figurine of Tempest Shadow as a freebie... might pop out + buy one later (she looks so feline with those eyes!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bebopgroove

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Esoterous
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2017, 07:17:12 AM »
I'm currently waiting on a set to come in the mail, there's a seller by the name of starforcecollectibles selling the set for $30 (I'd post a link, but if I remember correctly, direct ebay links aren't allowed). I'll share pics when I get them..

My Wattpad | Flickr gallery (coming soon)
PSN: bebopgroove
Xbox: bebopgroove

Offline Motion-Paradox

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2017, 03:57:31 PM »
You can buy them separately for about $3 each, I ended up getting the full set this way (you have to pay for a drink only), strangely it seems Canada has the easier time stocking them this time; the weird thing is the cinema I bought them at not only had them in stock a week before, but also didn't get the movie (only the branch at the other end of town did)

I could check tomorrow if they have any extras now (perhaps trade for some of the walmart exclusives? The only one to show up so far has been the airship)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2017, 04:22:04 AM »
Saw the movie; no special fun merch. :( The movie was great fun though!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2017, 05:01:06 AM »
Has anyone found these in the UK yet?

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2017, 12:55:25 PM »
So I walk into Tesco (UK) this morning... and hear Sia singing the Rainbow song.

OMG there was a huge MLP Movie cardboard cutout, guys in purple t-shirts getting kids to do pony-themes crafts or have a photo against the pretty cardboard display (I was too shy to take a pic on my phone)...

one of the guys approached me but I explained I had already seen it... so he gave me a buy-1-get-1-free voucher to pass on to anyone else who wanted to see the movie!

I asked if there was any other UK merch (mentioning the US sippy-cups etc) but he said not that he was aware of  :| ah well... I suppose it's *something* (I would have loved to have taken the display board, gah why did I not foto it?  >_< )

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2017, 02:32:34 AM »
I picked up a few sets yesterday so if anyone is interested you can PM me and I can ship them wherever. Have any of you seen pictures of them and what they look like? If I get more orders than what I have my cinema still has some left, but it would have to be quick...the fellow at the concession said they're going to be pulling them soon!

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »
So I walk into Tesco (UK) this morning... and hear Sia singing the Rainbow song.

OMG there was a huge MLP Movie cardboard cutout, guys in purple t-shirts getting kids to do pony-themes crafts or have a photo against the pretty cardboard display (I was too shy to take a pic on my phone)...

one of the guys approached me but I explained I had already seen it... so he gave me a buy-1-get-1-free voucher to pass on to anyone else who wanted to see the movie!

I asked if there was any other UK merch (mentioning the US sippy-cups etc) but he said not that he was aware of  :| ah well... I suppose it's *something* (I would have loved to have taken the display board, gah why did I not foto it?  >_< )

That sounds awesome! There are more chances of aliens landing than any MLP promo in our local Tescos. We don't even have a cinema nearby!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal