collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The SHOES thread  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
Re: The SHOES thread
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 09:52:10 AM »
These are my shoes! :D For everyday purposes like work I wear boring black sneakers, but the shoes in the picture are the ones I really like to wear (though I must admit that I haven't worn the lilac sneakers yet, I love the colour, but they're not really me). In the summer I sometimes wear black ballerinas. I would LOVE to own some chunky goth boots, but they are crazy expensive. So I compromise with cheap shoes that at least have the right atmosphere over them, because I mostly wear long black skirts and other witchy items in my free time.

As for my dream shoes... There are these high, black Doc Martens with red roses on them. They make me cry. They are so, completely, totally me. But since they cost almost €200, I will probably never own them. :cry:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 09:57:18 AM by Broken Irishwoman »

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 12:35:50 PM »
I really envy people who can walk into a shoe store and just easily buy shoes. I wear a size 12 WIDE WIDE in womens. It is a very rare size in my country. I can really only find cute shoes on eBay. I love boots. I bought a pair of boots in that size and even still, they are tight and give me blisters. I have very flat feet with zero arch so I get a lot of issues with them. I also have a bone in my feet that needs surgically sawed down, but I am too scared to have it done.

Shoes are a luxury I wish I could indulge in. :P  I spend a lot of time wearing old tennis shoes and crocks.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 11:58:33 PM »
Broken Irishwoman, those are shoes I would totally wear too! Great taste!

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2017, 12:03:16 PM »
Today I wore my Sketchers when shopping, they are really comfy and in chilly days like today, they actually keep feet warm. I also wore riding boots, as I rode today also :)

My favorites are, of course, my red Converses :P
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2017, 12:25:10 PM »
I'm picky about my shoes because if they're not comfortable, I won't wear them.  I'd rather go barefoot any day.  But the shoes I have found that I do like are DC brand Chelsea style skate shoes.  The only real negative about them is that they're hard to find in stores and I think even the few stores that used to carry them have made them online only.  It seems like a lot of shoe styles are online only anymore.  How am I supposed to know if they're comfortable if I can't try them on before I buy them?

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2017, 01:57:47 PM »
Broken Irishwoman, those are shoes I would totally wear too! Great taste!

Thanks! :D

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 10:38:57 AM »
These are my shoes! :D For everyday purposes like work I wear boring black sneakers, but the shoes in the picture are the ones I really like to wear (though I must admit that I haven't worn the lilac sneakers yet, I love the colour, but they're not really me). In the summer I sometimes wear black ballerinas. I would LOVE to own some chunky goth boots, but they are crazy expensive. So I compromise with cheap shoes that at least have the right atmosphere over them, because I mostly wear long black skirts and other witchy items in my free time.

As for my dream shoes... There are these high, black Doc Martens with red roses on them. They make me cry. They are so, completely, totally me. But since they cost almost €200, I will probably never own them. :cry:

Cute!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal