collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Factory Error Bubbles (NO blaze), Kenner LPS Lot, lots of other ponies + toys!  (Read 414 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
Hello, everyone! :) I have two auctions up on eBay this week, both ending tomorrow night (Tuesday, September 26).

First is what I believe is a factory error Bubbles-- she has NO blaze... I'm not sure of her origins since I got her secondhand, but she has no trace of the paint on her forehead and the rest of her paint is fine. She's still at a pretty low price so grab her while you can. :)

I also have a large Kenner Littlest Pet Shop lot with various bits and pieces from different sets. There are a whopping 32 pets, plus a bunch of different accessories. This would be a great starter lot to fill in some of the holes from your collection!

There's still plenty of time to get your bids in, but again they end tomorrow so don't wait too long. :)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/valenshy/m.html

I also have a bunch of Buy-it-now stuff, including lots of ponies and other toys. I'm taking offers on most everything to drum up some sales, so please go check it all out. I will combine shipping and I ship to most places.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal