collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check on MOC Prima Ballerina...  (Read 305 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Price Check on MOC Prima Ballerina...
« on: September 25, 2017, 10:11:08 AM »
...because I am not totally sure, but I have a feeling I might have accidentally acquired 2 of this set. They are on different cards, I think, but space is at a premium, so I would probably rather keep one set and swap out the other.

This set wasn't sold in the UK so I have no idea how rare it is MOC. I also don't remember how much I paid for it as it was a while ago.

The card is US design, there are labels on it that indicate it was sold in Holland but I think it is in English.

As far as I remember it is in reasonably good condition. I don't have pictures at the moment, because I really have to go home and check, but just while I think, input would help.

Especially to know if it is worth the same or less or more than any of the others in the set because I would most like to trade it for another of the mother and baby sets I don't have already MOC. I think I have Fun & Sun and Ready for Rainbows already but the pricing value of this one vs the others or vs other MOC fashion sets from G1 would be really appreciated. I like MOC ponywear as it guarantees a nice complete outfit but I only have a very vague mental recall on the ones I have.

So yeah, I am just checking info from accessory experts please :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal