collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Hey good lookin! Whatcha got cookin?

Nice n Spicy
3 (12.5%)
Cherry Sweet
10 (41.7%)
Sweet Delights
5 (20.8%)
Vanilla Treat
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Favorite Cookery Ponies  (Read 2662 times)

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Cookery Ponies
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 01:16:59 AM »
I picked Cherry Sweet but I love Vanilla Treat too.
Ooh the pony kitchen!! That's the only playset I have (no room for others), and I love it to bits. It has adorable little cookie cutters which I once used to make tiny pony-sized marzipan (yes I was ostensibly grown-up at the time. But it was super fun).

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 06:24:56 AM »
For some reason it's not letting me vote, but I adore Vanilla Treat. She's beautiful and vanilla is one of my favorite flavors and scents. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2017, 08:21:37 AM »
It's such a fun set, isn't it?! :)  Mine is a bit faded in places but so much fun to be had. It was the first playset I ever got and my two little girls couldn't get enough of it when it arrived  :lol:  Even now they still ask for it to come out now and then. Hard since it is currently in storage! So much fun though watching them play with it (very carefully! :) ) like I would have if I'd had it as a kid :)

Aww!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2017, 08:25:33 AM »
I picked Cherry Sweet but I love Vanilla Treat too.
Ooh the pony kitchen!! That's the only playset I have (no room for others), and I love it to bits. It has adorable little cookie cutters which I once used to make tiny pony-sized marzipan (yes I was ostensibly grown-up at the time. But it was super fun).

Your ponies were lucky. Mine were stuck on a diet of pine needles harvested each Christmas and stored in the nursery ;) But they did like the cakes from the kitchen set ;)

It's a lovely playset. Though I'm not sure if it is as popular as it should be. I've had doubles of many of the accessory bits for a while but no luck selling them. :/  Unless its because as a newer set, the kitchen is more often available complete? I dunno.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2017, 08:55:24 AM »
My childhood kitchen came with a teeny tiny pony. Because leaving a tiny baby pony unsupervised in a kitchen with an oven and cutting tools makes tons of sensw. I remember it was a Woolworths special offer. Nillie was most put out, ;)

It has some amazing tiny accessories.

Somehow I got this weird picture of this crazy little Tiny Teenie baby crawling in the kitchen with all the fearful sharp objects. I can just see the cookery ponies faces going OH NO DON'T GO THERE! I can seem them scrambling to keep the baby out of the kitchen time and time again.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2017, 09:23:02 AM »
My childhood kitchen came with a teeny tiny pony. Because leaving a tiny baby pony unsupervised in a kitchen with an oven and cutting tools makes tons of sensw. I remember it was a Woolworths special offer. Nillie was most put out, ;)

Somehow I got this weird picture of this crazy little Tiny Teenie baby crawling in the kitchen with all the fearful sharp objects. I can just see the cookery ponies faces going OH NO DON'T GO THERE! I can seem them scrambling to keep the baby out of the kitchen time and time again.

I found it hilarious because the pony was Little Rattles/Whiskers and I think in the comic she was really shy and didn't even dare speak. And there she was with this whole great kitchen to play with! I don't know who at the store thought that was a smart idea. Not that I minded, I really wanted Little Rattles as a kid and I hadn't been able to find her, so when she was the special offer extra in my Christmas present, I was really happy. But very amused. xD. I am guessing maybe it was because the card was small enough to fold and put in the box...I still have the card with the big crease across the middle.

Poor Nillie. She was my only cookery pony, and I had no candy canes, so there she was thinking she had a place to herself, and turned out she had to adopt a teeny pony to even get in the door ;)

Nillie: But I'm a grown up.
Rattles: But its MINE.
Nillie: I'll make you cake?
Rattles: Has cake :D Play in playhouse now?
Nillie: NO THAT'S THE OVEN!!!

Oh yes. Much fun.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:25:06 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 09:28:55 AM »

I found it hilarious because the pony was Little Rattles/Whiskers and I think in the comic she was really shy and didn't even dare speak. And there she was with this whole great kitchen to play with! I don't know who at the store thought that was a smart idea. Not that I minded, I really wanted Little Rattles as a kid and I hadn't been able to find her, so when she was the special offer extra in my Christmas present, I was really happy. But very amused. xD. I am guessing maybe it was because the card was small enough to fold and put in the box...I still have the card with the big crease across the middle.

Poor Nillie. She was my only cookery pony, and I had no candy canes, so there she was thinking she had a place to herself, and turned out she had to adopt a teeny pony to even get in the door ;)

Nillie: But I'm a grown up.
Rattles: But its MINE.
Nillie: I'll make you cake?
Rattles: Has cake :D Play in playhouse now?
Nillie: NO THAT'S THE OVEN!!!

Oh yes. Much fun.
oh my that reminds of the time I saw that picture with the Apple Delight family the Daddy burnt the bread that came smoking out of the oven and the boy was jumping all over the pillows. I forgot what the little girl was doing. I remember now, she was crying holding her toy. Imagine the Mommy coming back from the store finding an huge mess in her house?! lol it makes me smile and laugh so does your little story. :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:34:22 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2017, 05:26:12 AM »
I only have Cheery Sweet so far, but I love this entire set.  They're so pretty and cheerful! And who doesn't love carb-heavy symbols?   :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal