collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which pony do have lots of?  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Strawberry Swirl

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • #1 Rainbow Dash Kinnie
    • View Profile
Re: Which pony do have lots of?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2017, 10:50:26 AM »
Sundance, Cotton Candy and Peachy lol. FSR the Medleys and the Glorys tend to follow me around too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
WishlistChecklistSalesPonysonaCommissions

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2017, 12:08:30 PM »
I don't have any examples of a bunch of one single release of a pony, but I do have a lot of different Pinkie Pies. Since there's so much G3 Pinkie Pie stuff and G4 Pinkie Pie stuff, it is very easy to end up with Pinkie army! I've taken a photo of my Pinkies before, a couple months ago!

Since I took that photo, I also now have the G4.5 Pinkie from the big Friendship Festival set, as well as the G3.5 Styling Pinkie Pie.

Your army is Positively Pink darling! ;)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2017, 06:07:47 PM »
No armies... but whenever I manage to score pony lots, flutter ponies Yum Yum and Peach Blossom and Baby Frosting seem to be stalking me lately. Also Baby Lickety Split - both the BBE and First Tooth versions. If only the Euro one would come my way, lol!

Ironically I have two of the Euro one in my trade box and none of the others (I don't think). And I could have had three because a recent seller I bought from in person had one but I thought enough is enough o.O. Even more ironically, I never saw her as a kid and she was the worst one to find at carboot sales for a long time. We used to turn up lots of Baby Heart Throb and Baby Ribbon and no Baby Lickety.

Strange how that works.

Oh wahhh!! I also need Baby Ribbon and Baby Heart Throb!! :P  Alas, I've nothing to offer in trade that you need on your wishlist! One day all of those three little ladies will come my way :)  My irony is that even though the other two Lickety's usually stalk me, I have managed to get rid of all my extras, lol!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:12:45 PM by Marlin »

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2017, 08:10:12 PM »
I get haunted by the same ponies over and over. I keep finding Peachy, Applejack, Party Time, Glory, Moon Dancer, Baby Glory and Moon Dancer, Baby Surprise, Baby Cuddle, Sugarberry, Newborn twins Milkweed and Tumbleweed, Sniffles and Snookums, the neon orange sweet heart sister. I'm sure there's others I'm not thinking of.

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2017, 10:31:07 PM »
Baby Cuddles and Peachy :P
G4 Feathermay too. And Baby Explorer o.o I keep getting new ones! Lol

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 01:27:44 AM »
There's ALWAYS more Peachy. And all of them are subtly different from each other.
I seem to see a lot of Bow Tie as well, both Shy and Collector's pose.

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 05:20:49 AM »
My collection is still new, so I don't think I can compare with many people here!

I have 3 Cotton Candy, 2 movie star Truly (though both are different), 2 Blossom (again, both different), nearly 3 Powder - 1 is on the way and again, all are different from each other, 2 Gusty, 2 Moonstone, 2 Posey (darker symbol; one with pink hair and one with faded white hair), 2 Sundance, 4 Applejack, 2 Painting Time and finally 5 Cherries Jubilee (3 variations). And I have no intentions of 'getting rid' of any duplicates  :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 07:00:13 AM »
Currently it was sprinkles for me I wound up with six of them, she replaced melody whom I had eight of at the time. Right now it is the mail order baby pony with a stocking, I have four of them. I have my childhood one, then three more made their way in.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 07:05:36 AM »
No armies... but whenever I manage to score pony lots, flutter ponies Yum Yum and Peach Blossom and Baby Frosting seem to be stalking me lately. Also Baby Lickety Split - both the BBE and First Tooth versions. If only the Euro one would come my way, lol!

Ironically I have two of the Euro one in my trade box and none of the others (I don't think). And I could have had three because a recent seller I bought from in person had one but I thought enough is enough o.O. Even more ironically, I never saw her as a kid and she was the worst one to find at carboot sales for a long time. We used to turn up lots of Baby Heart Throb and Baby Ribbon and no Baby Lickety.

Strange how that works.

Oh wahhh!! I also need Baby Ribbon and Baby Heart Throb!! :P  Alas, I've nothing to offer in trade that you need on your wishlist! One day all of those three little ladies will come my way :)  My irony is that even though the other two Lickety's usually stalk me, I have managed to get rid of all my extras, lol!

Haha don't worry...I meant 2 baby licketys. It has been some years since the carboot gluts of the otger 2. I find it so crazy that there were so many Heart Throbs then. I should have kept sone back for now...back then people didn't want her so much because most of the UK ones don't have winged hearts.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 08:43:54 AM »
Hmmm I would have to look... but it always seems like I find Moondancer (or Glory). I swear I have a million Moondancers... I know I have at least 8. I will for sure have them for sale at next year's fair. ;p

~Foxtale~

Offline Shabi

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 03:31:15 PM »
Mane 6 and many other G4 ponies. Well, we don't have any other gens here. But I have two armies of Dewdrop Dazzles and Skywishes. My prices for them are too high, nobody wants them. I had 6 Dewdrops and I don't remember how many Skywishes I have.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 03:49:01 PM »
I don't have any examples of a bunch of one single release of a pony, but I do have a lot of different Pinkie Pies. Since there's so much G3 Pinkie Pie stuff and G4 Pinkie Pie stuff, it is very easy to end up with Pinkie army! I've taken a photo of my Pinkies before, a couple months ago!

Since I took that photo, I also now have the G4.5 Pinkie from the big Friendship Festival set, as well as the G3.5 Styling Pinkie Pie.

FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN....

I've got a Pinkie army too: one G3 and the rest G4 including alicorn and bat pony versions XD. In second place is best princess (Luna). Guess I need to get pic's of them.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 06:33:00 PM »
G3 Minty. Mostly because a couple of years ago I purchased a lot which had a few of her in it. I didn't really understand why, but it was a great deal and I wanted Minty alongside some of the other lovely winter ponies that came with her.

|My Collection|

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2017, 09:35:56 AM »
Oh Parasol! I have tons of Parasol!! I rarely find the second set of Rainbow ponies but I always find Parasol! lol
~Foxtale~

Offline BabyIceCrystal

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Active collector since 1983
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2017, 11:59:45 AM »
I end up with many Parasols as well, but the strangest mini-collection I got was a one month stretch when I found a So Soft Magic Star four weeks in a row on my weekly thrift trips. Before that I'd only had two So Soft Magic Star finds in twenty years of thrift shop hunting! Now I feel like everyone will think it's a mistake when I list four on my trades!

I have to agree on Pony Bride as well. I'd gotten rid of them, but now two have popped up again back to back. Oh, and recently I got two adult Lickety-Splits in the same thrift store bag... along with another Parasol. :silly:

Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal