collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which pony do have lots of?  (Read 2456 times)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
Which pony do have lots of?
« on: September 23, 2017, 02:19:21 PM »
I sometimes think its just the peachy's or lemon drop's but there are others like Silver song she stalks me practically I almost able to find her. Who do you have an accidentally army of or just seem to find more of?

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Which pony do have lots of?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 02:35:33 PM »
G3 Hidden Treasure. She's everywhere I go!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 02:42:40 PM »
It used to be Banana Surprise. I had to give her away because I really don't like that set much anyway, and having a lot of them with their smell...ew. Horrible. I haven't had a double for ages. BUT there is a box at home waiting for me which has, I hope, my new Cherry Treats in - and a couple of Banana Surprises. Sigh. Hopefully she's easier to rehome now.

Another one that stalks me is Dancing Butterflies. I had her as a kid and so did one of my best friends. She gave me her ponies, obviously I won't sell her ponies, so then I had two. I then got one with her card, she was really nice and curly, so I kept her. Since then I've had two others, I think. One of which I hopefully will rehome at ponycon :) I love this pony, but I can't have an army xd.

Then there is Cherries Jubilee but it's sort of deliberate. I didn't appreciate her as a kid but now I do. I have Groom & Style from childhood, and then I also have her UK 1986 form, the European HK curly hair dark symbol one, the Italian one, a NC one, a regular y3 one from the US whose symbols are differently coloured from my childhood one...an upgrade of the Groom & Style from the UK because my childhood one has mad hair...and then...I have the two UK releases MOC. Oh! And Baby CJ, of course, if she counts. So I guess that's my true secret army. I really love this pony now :)

I have a few Tropical Breezes as well. Another from childhood...so I love her, but she's a bit rough around the edges. So I got an upgrade one. Then I got one with her box and stuff and I liked the seller's story behind how she got her (from Harrods while on holiday in the UK) so I kept her, too. And then I rescued one for $3 on ebay when buying other stuff from a seller. She is here with me in London. I call her Tropi Breeze, and she's travelled with me, although her standing issues mean she doesn't get out as much as she did.

Finally, there's the Baby Mischief thing. Last count, six different versions. Sigh.

In my trade box right now I weirdly have three baby yoyos. They all have pink and curly hair and are in great shape. Why does nobody want baby yoyo? *cries*.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 03:21:28 PM »
g3 cotton candy
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline billietallent

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Imma die surrounded by ponies, yarn, and buttons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2017, 03:36:03 PM »
Pony Bride. Pony Brides everywhere, always. I think I have 5 or 6 right now. I have exactly 0 Bridal Beauty; it's always the first one.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2017, 05:50:29 PM »
Oops ! I forgot to mention. I have an accidental army of baby ponies. From everyone on here and some I bought. I  dont really mind though they are cute and small. I also have a baby surprise army and Surprise army.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 05:57:34 PM by SkyCakes »

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 05:56:14 PM »
I don't have any examples of a bunch of one single release of a pony, but I do have a lot of different Pinkie Pies. Since there's so much G3 Pinkie Pie stuff and G4 Pinkie Pie stuff, it is very easy to end up with Pinkie army! I've taken a photo of my Pinkies before, a couple months ago!

Since I took that photo, I also now have the G4.5 Pinkie from the big Friendship Festival set, as well as the G3.5 Styling Pinkie Pie.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »
I always sell off my doubles but I've had quite a few buzzers show up in my possession one way or another.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 07:15:07 PM »
Glory!  Whenever I buy a lot it always seems to have a Glory in it haha.  So now I have three lol  I like Glory a lot, so I'm not bothered by it. 

Water Fire is another one for me.  I have two from when I was a kid, and then a third with an absolutely wacky haircut that I found at Savers a while back.  And I've seen others at the thrift store that I've left so someone else could have some pony luck!  She may be one of my favorite G3s, but that doesn't mean I need millions of them XD

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »
No armies... but whenever I manage to score pony lots, flutter ponies Yum Yum and Peach Blossom and Baby Frosting seem to be stalking me lately. Also Baby Lickety Split - both the BBE and First Tooth versions. If only the Euro one would come my way, lol!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 10:35:35 PM »
No armies... but whenever I manage to score pony lots, flutter ponies Yum Yum and Peach Blossom and Baby Frosting seem to be stalking me lately. Also Baby Lickety Split - both the BBE and First Tooth versions. If only the Euro one would come my way, lol!

Ironically I have two of the Euro one in my trade box and none of the others (I don't think). And I could have had three because a recent seller I bought from in person had one but I thought enough is enough o.O. Even more ironically, I never saw her as a kid and she was the worst one to find at carboot sales for a long time. We used to turn up lots of Baby Heart Throb and Baby Ribbon and no Baby Lickety.

Strange how that works.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2017, 10:43:13 PM »
Baby Stockings or better known as the Kellogg's baby. I think that I have 2 or 3 extras at the moment.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2017, 03:06:22 AM »
Definitely Cherries Jubilee. I find her at every fleamarket, I even left some behind because they looked terrible and I really didn't need another one. I guess I have about 7 of her now? I also have about 5 Baby Cuddles.

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2017, 08:25:50 AM »
The Main 6/7 from G3/4:  there are now so many variations of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash in the house that my DD can't even remember all of them.  Twilight Sparkle is getting pretty bad for me too.

I dread when her playmate brings over MLP because... they will be pink and purple, and when it's time for playmate to leave, I will be the one who spends 10 minutes digging through every toy pile in the house because I know WHICH variation of PP or TS or RD that the playmate brought over...
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2017, 09:26:12 AM »
Like, I do collect Lemon Drop and have an army, but that's intentional - she's actually quite elusive for me. I think I've found 2 in the wild, 3 if we count the one a kid had snatched minutes before me (so she's obviously not in my colllection).
I've somehow ended up with doubles of Swirly Whirly and baby Glory. I've had several baby glories. Oh and Pony Bride.

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal