collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check: HTF petites  (Read 412 times)

Offline daizy18

• Trade Count: (+154)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • The Toy Loft
Price Check: HTF petites
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:49:06 AM »
I have some HTF petites that I am trying to get a price check on. Can anyone help on these? A few have some small symbol rubs which  will obviously affect price.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline daizy18

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • The Toy Loft
Re: Price Check: HTF petites
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 11:13:34 AM »
Bump. Anyone?

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:08 PM »
I think I paid about 8 each for mine. It was a while ago though.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 02:40:43 PM »
I don't know what they are worth, but I have been after the greenish aqua glowy one for a bit. She has such odd colours. :/ and I don't think they come up too often.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 02:41:29 PM »
Petites can vary widely in price depending on who's looking for them at the time.  I think of any pony set, petites have the craziest price fluctuations.  I've gotten into bidding wars before for that last petite I needed for a set, and I've also gotten them dirt cheap in lots.  The most I've paid for a single Glowing petite was over $70(much to my shame - it was a bidding war, so I wasn't the only one willing to shell out. It was a really nice petite and the last one I needed from any set!).  I've regularly bought individual petites to fill in gaps at the $15-$25 range, but for the higher range they better be in excellent condition.     

Glowing and Twinkle petites are the most likely to have a lot of interest.  The Bright Sight ones seem to have fallen in popularity a bit. 
Last time I checked, Bright Sight petites on ebay have sat there, unsold, at the $25-$35 each range.  I do see some of them snapped up in the $10-$15 range, so I think that's about what they're worth at the moment.  I haven't been in the market for them for a while, so I'd check completed auctions to see if any started selling higher recently.

The Twinkle and Glowing petites - I'd say $15-$35 depending on condition.   The better the symbols and hair, the more you can get.  A truly mint one can go over the high value, sometimes by a lot.  It's rare though.  There are a few petites that have such delicate symbols that they rub if you look at them funny.  A mint one of those can go pretty high.

Fyi - petites make *excellent* trade fodder, and if you're interested in trading, you can often get more bang for your buck as they say:p  A lot of traders are more forgiving of condition issues in trades for some reason too(just make sure you are clear about the condition - more often than not it won't be a deciding factor). They're also easy to store in large quantities, so I generally like to keep my petites as trade only.  If you're really looking to sell, you could always take offers on your best ones. 

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 02:44:06 PM by goddessofpeep »

Offline daizy18

• Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • The Toy Loft
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 08:00:13 PM »
Thanks for the info guys! That helps a lot :)

Taffeta - I'd be happy to sell the glow one to you if you want. PM me and I can send you some better photos.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal