TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Shipping internacionaly

(1/4) > >>

alkevin:
Hi everyone, I did win an ebay auction to a 1/6 yuna figure. But the seller wrote: "Sorry I didn't realize that your international I don't ship international unless eBay process it or you can pay additional $25 thank you" What does it mean? In the shipping was written:" International Priority Shipping to Portugal  via the Global Shipping Program" So what is the problem? Can anyone give advice? Thank you.

jrr74:
How much was shipping for your item?  Let the seller know how much you were quoted for shipping to Portugal and that you are aware of her using the evil Global Shipping Program.  I don't see the problem either honestly

Libelle:

--- Quote from: alkevin on September 18, 2017, 09:05:00 AM ---I don't ship international unless eBay process it
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: alkevin on September 18, 2017, 09:05:00 AM ---In the shipping was written:" International Priority Shipping to Portugal  via the Global Shipping Program" So what is the problem?
--- End quote ---

I don't get it either. Maybe indicate to them politely that ebay is indeed processing it as it is send via the GSP and that there won't be any additional costs for them?

Galactica:
They must be confused.

Point out that the auction allowed for international shipping via the Global Shipping Program.

They will be shipping the item to ebay (in the US) who will in turn ship it to you.

alkevin:
Thank you everypony. If he has the  international shipping via the Global Shipping Program, he mus have acepted or knows that he has it.
Edit: Well it seems he wants extra 25 $. So why  international shipping via the Global Shipping Program?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version