Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Help Identify: Strange horse toy.

(1/4) > >>

ColdRuru:
Hi!
I do collect Grand Champion and other brushable/plastic toys horses in appaloosa color.
But I did had this one as a gift and didn't know what it is...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The foals cames with, they are chained... I didn't understand what's for.
There's NOTHING write under bellies.

If you know the brand or anything about this toy, it would help me a lot. Thanks you.

butterfly01:
Hi!  Are those ceramic, or plastic?  I don't know if this is helpful, but they look just like a set of ceramic giraffes that my great-grandparents had when I was a child.  Which would mean that they're antiques/ really old.  The two baby giraffes were chained to the neck of the mother giraffe.

ColdRuru:
It could be a start, but they're pure cheap plastic.
BUT maybe it's some knock off for this type of antique toys? Who know :cool:

THANKS for the help anyway.

HelloGoodbye:
I have a horse on the same mold as the adult (except mine is bay).  I got mine new about a decade ago at a funky general store in my aunt's town.  They also had sets that included foals, but if I recall correctly the one's I saw had the foals chained to the mare rather than to each other.  I don't recall what the packaging said, unfortunately. 

ColdRuru:

--- Quote from: HelloGoodbye on September 19, 2017, 12:20:16 PM ---I have a horse on the same mold as the adult (except mine is bay).  I got mine new about a decade ago at a funky general store in my aunt's town.  They also had sets that included foals, but if I recall correctly the one's I saw had the foals chained to the mare rather than to each other.  I don't recall what the packaging said, unfortunately.

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine just said to me that she had some and the mare and foals where all chained togheter (so yes, mine just do have lost a chain).
But no one seems to know what is it and still I don't understand the chain  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version