collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Updated my looking to buy list! 😁  (Read 1293 times)

Offline pamelad798

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
  • If you can be one thing BE KIND
    • View Profile
Updated my looking to buy list! 😁
« on: September 18, 2017, 05:43:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

*** Just updated my albums and deleted ponies I've found and others wanted.***

My daughter and I collect G4 ponies and I was wondering if anyone had any they might be willing to sell. We live in Canada by the way. I will post the link to my Flickr album here. Please let me know if you have anything listed in my album. Thanks so much!

I've been lucky lately in the pony buy and sell Facebook groups and have met some wonderful people and added more to her collection.

Here's some of the ponies I am still after:

• Honeybuzz MIB
• Cheerilee (prefer one with bangs) MIB
• Cherry Pie MIB
• Flitterheart MIB
• Rarity with pet suitcase MIB
• Dewdrop Dazzle MIB
• Ploomette (not the glimmer wings)
• Star swirl
• Rainbow Flash
• Holly Dash
• Silver spoon
• Cutie mark crusaders and friends set

EBay profile : navywife_can    (was armywife_can but figured I should change my username finally since my hubby is now in the navy for the last two years)😃

All positive feedback since 2003. Have 2 positive trade feedback on here and two more on the pony trading post forum as well. 🙂 First link is the wanted pony album and the second is what she currently has in her pony collection in her room.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/149354630@N07/023002  :devious: :heart:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5jHQVh   

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:07:15 AM by pamelad798 »

Offline Silversnow

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+169)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Piggy Lover
    • View Profile
    • https://www.ebay.com/usr/snowauryn
Re: Looking for some more G4 ponies
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 10:47:18 AM »
Hi Pam! I was just going through your message to see if I could help and guess what? Recognize me? You bought from me just a few weeks ago ;) snowauryn on Ebay.

So for the rest of people reading this, she pays super fast and has great communication! Please her and her daughter finish their sets! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Piggy for sale? Please contact me!

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:39:54 AM »
I just added about 6 G4 Wedding Single brushables MIB (Twilight, Trixie, Cherry Berry, Lyra, Rarity, and Sunny Rays) to my eBay store if you want to take a look (link in my signature).  Happy to arrange a sale through the arena as well and leave eBay out of it if you prefer.  If you see anything you like feel free to shoot me a PM or just BIN on eBay.

Offline pamelad798

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
  • If you can be one thing BE KIND
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 12:10:11 AM »
Hi Pam! I was just going through your message to see if I could help and guess what? Recognize me? You bought from me just a few weeks ago ;) snowauryn on Ebay.

So for the rest of people reading this, she pays super fast and has great communication! Please her and her daughter finish their sets! :)

Yes!!! Thank you so much. You were wonderful to deal with as well. One of my favourite sellers!! 😁

Post Merge: October 23, 2017, 01:15:39 AM

I just added about 6 G4 Wedding Single brushables MIB (Twilight, Trixie, Cherry Berry, Lyra, Rarity, and Sunny Rays) to my eBay store if you want to take a look (link in my signature).  Happy to arrange a sale through the arena as well and leave eBay out of it if you prefer.  If you see anything you like feel free to shoot me a PM or just BIN on eBay.

Thank you so much for replying. I was actually able to find the ones you listed yesterday from a seller on one of my pony Facebook groups. I managed to get Trixie, Sunny Rays( have two new in box now actually) and Cherry Berry MIB from her for $5 each. I realised I hadn't updated my post or Flickr album after my recent purchases. I will save your EBay store and definitely keep checking for ponies I need. Thank you again. 😊
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:15:39 AM by pamelad798 »

Offline Stiletto

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Updated my looking to buy list! 😁
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 08:45:03 AM »
Sounds like you found a great deal on Facebook!  Thank you for taking a look at my store as well.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal