collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lets see those Handsome Big Brothers & Baby Brothers Please ^.^  (Read 304 times)

Offline LollipopTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • *Lollipop's for everypony*
    • Wickstead's Blog
Lets see those Handsome Big Brothers & Baby Brothers Please ^.^
« on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:24 PM »
Hello Everypony

Could I possibly see your cute little Baby Brothers & those Handsome Big Brothers please!  ^.^
Would love to see both Originals & Customs  :biggrin:

Just pondering an idea & who I would like to get next   :lol: just can't decide.

Here is 2 of mine with cute little Bandannas by pinkkittywinks
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you
 :lovey:
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:heart: :heart: :lovey: :heart: :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
Re: Lets see those Handsome Big Brothers & Baby Brothers Please ^.^
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »
Here's my custom Marius from Les Miserables by Immortal Panda. :)

]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and for my sig.

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 04:55:35 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's my custom Marius from Les Miserables by Immortal Panda. :)

]visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ponyfan

Ooo he is lovely, very Handsome. Love the gradient hooves  :biggrin:
Lollipop
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Trades Preferred  :biggrin:

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+432)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 05:28:35 PM »
Here are just a few of mine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Avatar by Corona Sig by Brightberry

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:57:35 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • MOC Mimic
  • mostly papercrafting
    • Netroids
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2017, 06:02:41 PM »
I love my boys!

I have a custom G1 Big Mac, but I can't find the pic atm.
~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ~

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2017, 08:51:34 PM »
Ooooo look at all those cute and handsome boys  :biggrin: definitely need to get some more.
Racer is high on my wishlist think cute Clipper and some other brothers shall have to move further up my wishlist  :lol:

Keep these gorgeous guys coming, would love to see more custom ones too.
Lollipop

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Master of Orange Ponies
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »
I have a couple  :biggrin:

The custom is by ColorScapesArt :heart: I have some other BB customs but no pics unfortunately!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBelltock|
Avatar by Moophles (offsite). Sig by SDS.

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2017, 04:57:22 PM »
I have a couple  :biggrin:

The custom is by ColorScapesArt :heart: I have some other BB customs but no pics unfortunately!

Ooo they are all very handsome especially this Bronze Lightning Brother  :biggrin: so well made. Do need to get a Lightning one day  ^.^
Lollipop

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2017, 10:02:27 PM »
Ooooh I love threads like these <33 everyone's boys are so handsome!!!

Here are mine :) a few are missing from these pics (Clipper, the other two Daddy ponies) but I don't have photos of them unfortunately ^^;;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Wickstead's Blog
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2017, 11:09:00 PM »
Ooo more handsome boys  :biggrin: love them all. Hmm think I do want to get a Barnacles again  ^.^
Lollipop

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2017, 02:50:42 AM »
4-Speed is my grail Big Bro! :lovey:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 02:12:43 PM »
Can't post pics of my bro ponies because they don't have hair, and I've just started to clean most of them.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?