collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 932 times)

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • NerdyCute
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2017, 05:31:12 PM »
I met a fellow pony collector and artist at my garage sale on Saturday! Hopefully we can be friends.
<3 <3 nerdy + cute stickers + art + more <3 <3
~~~~~~~~ nerdycute.com ~~~~~~~~~

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 10:57:40 AM »
So our driveways are all being re-done, and yesterday started our row. I popped home quick to drop off some things, and grab a box that needed to be shipped out. Everything is just a pile of dirt, and I noticed it looked like the rocks around the garden have been moved/cleared out. We had one particular large rock next to the door, as a door stop when we're unloading. I got sad thinking it probably got scooped up with the driveway clearing.

Well, when I got home later, I saw the rock tucked in safely right at the corner of the garage door, out of harms way. I asked hubby about it (thinking he might've done it)...nope, turns out the workers must've realized why the rock was there, and they saved it. Just one of those sweet little feel good moments.
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Taproot

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • A new dream every day...
    • The Flying Shed
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 03:06:58 PM »
Well I was looking through some supremely kitschy unicorn-themed affirmation cards for a bit of fun earlier, drew one for my dad and the card that came out said "Be grateful for the people who make you happy." He patted me on the shoulder and said "The person I'm most grateful for is in the room right now." It was the ultimate Hallmark moment but I have never felt warmer and fuzzier in my entire life. :heart:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 03:42:37 PM »
Today in the newspaper (The Sun), there's a story where a parrot copied its owners voice and ordered ten gold gift boxes on Amazon.uk using Alexia.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Who wants to changed this sig into ponies?

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+265)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 09:37:19 PM »
I had a nervous giggle when the dog poop I was searching for in the weeds jumped away! It was a frog.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 11:42:57 PM »
I got to see a red admiral butterfly at work, and a few monarch ones as well.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2017, 09:00:25 PM »
Nice to see that this thread is active again! :D

We had a screech owl nearby I called, and they called back. I have not heard one on ages, that was thrilling.

That's so awesome! :D I've only heard an owl once in my life (or actually one season long), a tawny owl. Funny thing is that he started on Halloween eve, so at first I thought it was a sound effect somewhere. But I kept hearing it regularly until the spring, so it was a real owl. So magical. :glitter: I never heard him again after that. 

~Formerly known as Regenveertje~