collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1 Pony Orders- Kitty Love, Puppy Love, Mystery Babies, Batty, etc  (Read 233 times)

Offline enchantress41580Topic starter

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • Retro Dolls US
Just a note to those who ordered from me- Daniel sent out my order last week and they just arrived- so your packages are going out Mon-Wed this week- my order levels are high at the moment, so there may be a slight delay but I'm working all day every day to get orders out in a timely manner. :) Also for those interested in Batty (Halloween GITD Baby) I have her up in my etsy for preorder- they will be shipped to me as soon as Daniel is able to return home safely once Hurricanes Irma/Jose are out of the way.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (look in the Halloween section).

Also, if anyone has trouble getting ahold of me here about the ponies or general questions about my site- Retro Dolls US (doll hair & customs) (my old email for the arena is set up for receiving notifications and I don't remember the password- contact me via my etsy shop or facebook business page, Retro Dolls US or in my group RDUS). I check those quite frequently throughout the day/evening.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

normally I check my instagram accounts all the time as well, but my cell phone is on the fritz- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also updates for current and upcoming HQG1 Customs can be found in the grou here- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Stop by and check out my custom doll hair!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (our new blog specifically for customizers!!)