collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thrifting *Finding ponies in your dreams*  (Read 1838 times)

Offline KittyPinkDreams

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Thrifting *Finding ponies in your dreams*
« on: September 11, 2017, 12:56:03 AM »
Does anyone else dream about finding ponies?

I have had many finding ponies, But this one really sticks out to me.

Thrifting with my grandma, found a massive lot of ponies, SO MANY PONIES! But one that sticks out the most was a (prototype sweetheart sister - Spring Song Pose) Starglow. That's right a Snow N Glow Sweetheart sister pony. The were only asking $25.80. I bought her and ended up buying a ton more ponies

Now I need to find someone who could make this pony for me. My all time favorite pony is Starglow.

If any of you dream about ponies and have some prototype dreams of ponies please share I'd love to know your stories! Also have you gotten that pony into a custom?

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
Re: Thrifting *Finding ponies in your dreams*
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 04:18:49 AM »
Yes, that has happened to me so many times! The most recent one was a dream about finding my childhood ponies while clearing out a garage - if only that could've been real! (Granted, I dread to think what state the ponies would've been in but I could've cleaned them up!) There was also the time I had a dream about finding a strange pony that has was Flutter-ish in terms of the sleek body shape, but it had the really bright, stripy markings of a Colourswirl pony; that one was hiding in the dream version of the furniture warehouse where I used to work. I half kept an eye out for ponies every shift after that, despite logically knowing there wouldn't be any. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shatyr

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 05:21:55 AM »
Lately, my pony dreams have been about finding ponies, then noticing complete, rare playsets and snapping those up. Only to wake up and realize 1: the playsets never existed and 2: I wouldn't have shelf space for them anyway!

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 05:44:44 AM »
I've had  many dreams about finding ponies. My mom said that my grandma had a lot of ponies that she bought but never gave to me because she would change her mind and not take them back to the store. Mom said my grandma showed them to her once and said "I was going to give her this one, but then I decided on that one" I never saw those other ponies myself but my grandma was the type of person that would change her mind on what she would give as gift.

One time I dreamed I was with my grandma and we were in her garage and found all of the ponies she never gave me.  A lot of them were ones I'd never seen before and I tried to grab as many as I could. I woke up when I had the ponies in my hand.

One of my most wanted ponies for a long time was SS Twilight. I would dream about finding her and the dream would seem so real that when I woke up for a moment I'd wonder why I didn't have ponies.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 07:25:43 AM »
Often and something bad almost always happens to them. Moondancer got run over by  cars, grails shrunk into ugly fakies and shot up in price, Wind Whistler and Bangles suddenly lost their flocking revealing two small, creepy aliens. And worst of all, when nothing bad happens, I wake up with no new ponies.  :lol:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 07:27:09 AM »
Ahh, pony finding dreams are the worst! Waking up and then realizing it never happened! :cry:

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Shy Violet

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 08:10:53 AM »
My best one was dreaming that I found a whole bin of MOC G1's in a liquidation store. I was throwing them all into my cart as fast as I could and yelling at my family to get me another cart. Sadly I woke up before I made it to the check out. It was definitely too good to be true.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2017, 08:42:27 AM »
For me it's always a box of big brother ponies, often with Ice Crystal on top. If only...

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2017, 09:05:24 AM »
My best one was dreaming that I found a whole bin of MOC G1's in a liquidation store. I was throwing them all into my cart as fast as I could and yelling at my family to get me another cart. Sadly I woke up before I made it to the check out. It was definitely too good to be true.
Oh, I've had similar dreams.  It's usually about some old out of the way store that still has old G1 stock.  In the dream,  I don't have any money and can only look.  It's always sad and exciting at the same time.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 09:09:45 AM »
Often and something bad almost always happens to them. Moondancer got run over by  cars, grails shrunk into ugly fakies and shot up in price, Wind Whistler and Bangles suddenly lost their flocking revealing two small, creepy aliens. And worst of all, when nothing bad happens, I wake up with no new ponies.  :lol:

Once in a dream I found a near perfect SS Twilight. I was so excited but she had a black vinyl nose like you see on stuffed animals. In the same dream I found tons of ponies but something was wrong with every one of them.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 09:48:04 AM »

You and me both! I often have dreams about finding ponies at car boot sales or in charity shops, mostly really rare ponies that don't even exist in reality, but I never get to buy them. Sometimes, the seller changes their mind, sometimes, the ponies disappear or change into different ponies, and sometimes, I simply wake up. *sighs* Oh well.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »

Once in a dream I found a near perfect SS Twilight. I was so excited but she had a black vinyl nose like you see on stuffed animals. In the same dream I found tons of ponies but something was wrong with every one of them.

Ponyfan

Thats funny. The grails who turned into small ugly fakies was SS Twilight and Twist.  :P
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 01:21:21 PM »
This has happened to me, too! I dreamt (on multiple occasions..) that I found a rapunzel somewhere. I'm always so disappointed once I wake up  :cry:

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 01:37:15 PM »
I had a pony dream recently where I was in a rowboat and fishing ponies out of the flood waters with a fishing net ...  Stupid hurricane... 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »
I have had three dreams I can remember. The first was at an estate sale where I found lots of ponies in a cabinet. There were also a ton of pony ribbons in there too (probably because I had no ribbons at that point!) I woke up when I bought the ponies.

Next one is pretty simple - I just saw some G1s in a thrift store and bought them. After I bought them, I noticed they were pretty gross and had a lot of issues, but I was still happy.

The last dream I've had is being in a thrift store that looked a lot like my local Salvation Army, combined with an antique mall where my grandparents live. There were about six shelves and one bin filled with G1s! There was about two shelves full of Sundance, and the rest of the shelves were normal G1s. I even named a few in my dream like Applejack and Bowtie, lol. The bin was completely full with nirvanas, especially South African and Columbian ponies! I went to grab my mom who had to buy me the ponies for some reason, and she said no. I was devastated. Then I woke up.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal