collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Good Weather

Have her
11 (40.7%)
want her
13 (48.1%)
army
0 (0%)
I'll pass
2 (7.4%)
new to me
1 (3.7%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 15, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

Author Topic: POTD 9/10/2017 Good Weather  (Read 400 times)

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
Re: POTD 9/10/2017 Good Weather
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
I was a bit undecided about this pony - until I saw those accessories. Oh boy! The accessories are so amazing, now I have to have her and all - all - those accessories.

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:01 PM »
I think she is really pretty, I definitely want her. The play set she comes with is just so cute too!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"What does a winner do when life gives him lemons? He squeezes them right back into lifes EYES!" -Nicole Watterson

Offline FlickaFriend

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 02:32:07 PM »
im eh about her herself, but i really REALLY want the playset that came with her. its so cute!! all those little beachy things.

Yes I'm exactly the same. When I saw her I was "meh"but oh my gosh those accessories are adorable and when you see her with them she sort of makes sense. I can totally imagine taking her to the actual beach.

Edit: I have not done the poll as I don't really want her on her own but really want her with accessories!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 02:34:03 PM by FlickaFriend »
Keeping on cantering on.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • What's in your head?
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »
Oh, she's a special one. :D Sadly I no longer have her, but I got her from my dad when I was five, because things were tough at home and he wanted to bring some extra sunshine into my life. ^.^ :rainbow:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

~Formerly known as Regenveertje~

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
I like her but I also wish they had made the prototype version that was on the inserts. I think it's because in that photo she has aqua hair in a braid and the comics always drew her with that braid...
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I remember whenever she went on holiday, she always took good weather with her, hence her name :)

The first time I found her at the carboot sale I wasn't totally sure that was who she was because the insert was so different...
Mine has been deboxed but she has box and her accessories.

I love the accessories for these three sets - Good Weather's and the earlier two.
Thanks to Nence for Wistful Taffeta!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login|You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login