collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How do you paint a so soft?  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
Re: How do you paint a so soft?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2017, 11:57:21 PM »
Sadly I am very set on it she's so close to perfect all I gotta do is add blue stockings ( if you dont know pony markings I'm referring to blue up the legs...not clothing lol) a blue heart on one ear blue tip on the other a blue heart in the flank and cutiemark I'm not even gonna mess with her eyes blues close enough to purple
She's filthy and her horn tip is deflocked ear tips too and cutiemark worn off not sure how baity that counts as 

She actually sounds like she is in quite good condition! But even if she is in poor condition, deflocks are sometimes worth more money than So softs that have poor flocking. It's a shame to customise a pony that someone would actually value in their collection, G1's will never be made again so we need to try and restore/preserve them wherever possible!

Aside from all the dirt I don't know how to clean she is. I guess the dirt and the fact i got her for a under 2 dollars locally made me think bait. Got a sunlight missing her tail cutiemark rubbed most of the way off and super dirty too was also thinking of turning her into another oc but now I'm questioning it a bit.
Thing is I understand that but I value her in my collection as blissy and so soft buttons isn't rare or anything like that. But maybe I can cut fabric and put it on in a removable way for the markings...cutiemark though I don't know how else to do.

Post Merge: November 19, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

If all you want to do is add stockings, then why not make her some? Out of stretchy chenille fabric or something similar. Then you are doing nothing permanent to your pony that might not turn out the way you had hoped as it sounds as if she is already special to you.
Cause the stockings are a horse marking not the clothing, and I still have to put a heart on one ear tip the other, a heart on the upper flank and the cutiemark on both side after that otherwise good idea

I've been collecting for 10 years and never had a SS buttons so I think they must be a little HTF! Well done for finding one in a thrift shop too!

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How do you paint a so soft?
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 06:04:34 AM »
Actually she was on let go with her tailless friend sunlight and a fakies I left behind sold with old plushies locally

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal